ОТКЛОНЕНО Заявка на бан игрока - TPOTuJI

Ken Как так?!

Лейтенант
14 Мар 2023
If it was team sabotage:

If it was his own explosive or his team's explosive:

Perhaps he can prove all the above is wrong by providing a gameplay video replicating how he did it with the Desert Eagle 44 to make multiple kills twice, as in the video above.

The offer still stands, you can easily set the record straight by showing how you made multiple kills twice with a Desert Eagle 44. Explain and replicate how you did the first kill and the second kill as in the video in the original post. This is still staying on topic instead of going off topic every single time.

Ken Как так?!

Лейтенант
14 Мар 2023
I've been accused of cheating 2 times, and I've provided evidence showing otherwise without going off shoot:

But then you hijacked someone else's thread by beating a dead horse to recruit a boy to support your grievances: :

UNBANKED - BF4 Locker Hardcore - request to unban cblH_6ora

Threads are created for you, since you can't create your own topics, but have to hijack other people's topics every time to get attention and to recruit supporters.

cblH_6ora

Старшина
20 Сен 2023
Battlelog
[BL]
I've been accused of cheating 2 times, and I've provided evidence showing otherwise without going off shoot:

But then you hijacked someone else's thread by beating a dead horse to recruit a boy to support your grievances: :

UNBANKED - BF4 Locker Hardcore - request to unban cblH_6ora

Threads are created for you, since you can't create your own topics, but have to hijack other people's topics every time to get attention and to recruit supporters.

Ну все ты меня раскрыл, я специально забанился админами и целый месяц с ними "судился" ради привлечения внимания в полумертвой игре. Какой же ты....

Реакции: TPOTuJI

cblH_6ora

Старшина
20 Сен 2023
Battlelog
[BL]
If your intention is to derail this thread with off topics, you should worry about yourself.

Посмотреть вложение 5026
IMG_4024.png

cblH_6ora

Старшина
20 Сен 2023
Battlelog
[BL]
Stay on topic of this thread.
Мы уже поняли, что ты не компетентен в вопросах обвинения кого-либо в Читах. Можешь перестать? Просто мы уже всем форумом думаем что ты крэка нажираешься а потом сюда заходишь

cblH_6ora

Старшина
20 Сен 2023
Battlelog
[BL]
ты способен забанить людей, которые уже забанены на других ресурсах. Очень сильный показатель. Я не думал что ты настолько сильно опустишься, что реально это как аргумент приведешь:D:eek::eek:

• Haha

Ken Как так?!

Лейтенант
14 Мар 2023
You're clogging up this thread with off topic. Create your thread with your own topic.

But let me remind you again that you yourself created your ban due to arrogance, it was in this round that the anti-cheat alarm went off. Learn to take responsibility for your actions.

71% HSKR with a BULLDOG assault rifle.

I don't remember any of your boyfriends coming to support you and saying "I believe you're not cheating" during your ban.

cblH_6ora

Старшина
20 Сен 2023
Battlelog
[BL]
You're clogging up this thread with off topic. Create your thread with your own topic.

But let me remind you again that you yourself created your ban due to arrogance, it was in this round that the anti-cheat alarm went off. Learn to take responsibility for your actions.

I don't remember any of your boyfriends coming to support you and saying "I believe you're not cheating" during your ban.

ты первый начинаешь тут разводить оффтоп, после того как я тебе указал на то, что человека уже разбанили.
Твои строчки про античит еще раз подтверждают то, что ты вообще не разбираешься в вопросе, потому что бан был мануальным. Еще раз подтверждает твою недалекость и отсутсвие логики.
Про поддержку вообще не понял:D Тебе бы уже лишь что-то приплести как я понял, вижу от тебя 3 несвязных предложения. Ты еще раз подтвердил для меня свое слабоумие, спасибо

cblH_6ora

Старшина
20 Сен 2023
Battlelog
[BL]

Ну а про HS% не вижу тут ничего такого, людям, которые в игре разбираются я уже доказал свою честность. Ну а человеку, на котором проводили лоботомию я уже ничего доказать не смогу

Ken Как так?!

Лейтенант
14 Мар 2023
You keep going off topic trying to derail the subject, but thank you for establishing your motive to stalk me in game. Should I create a thread dedicated to you like I created this one for your boyfriend?

sc4l3v1ll41n chat about being kicked out of squad.PNG

Ken Как так?!

Лейтенант
14 Мар 2023
Done. Now stop clogging this thread with off topic.