ОТКЛОНЕНО Заявка на бан игрока - TPOTuJI

Ken Как так?!

Лейтенант
14 Мар 2023

Никнейм нарушителя | Violator nickname TPOTuJI

Ссылка на игровой профиль | Battlelog profile link Battlelog: Progression - TPOTuJI - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Сервер | Server BF4 METRO

Какое правило было нарушено | What rule has been violated Suspicious kills with Desert Eagle 44

Ссылка на скриншот | Link on screenshot

Ссылка на видео | Link on video

Ваш комментарий | Comment here Battle report: Battle Report - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

• Haha
  • Wow
Реакции: TPOTuJI и UNKNOWNMAER

Toxic_Payk

Полковник
26 Май 2018
Battlelog
[BL]
Мачету за расизм в бан бы отправить, совсем ох** гляжу, а столько обещаний нам давал, ушл**

toshkamakaroshka

Полковник
XL-GAMES
Админ
10 Фев 2017
This is not suspicious. He just shooted in mine near ur position by pistol.

Claim rejected.

Реакции: TPOTuJI

UNKNOWNMAER

Старшина
VIP
9 Май 2023
Battlelog
[BL]

Claim rejected.
Доброго времени суток! Хочу поинтересоваться, а как так, его интересно убило в начале. Неужели теперь клейморы взводятся через стену от Дигла? Или я чего-то не понял?

UNKNOWNMAER

Старшина
VIP
9 Май 2023
Battlelog
[BL]

Claim rejected.
Всё увидел и понял. Быстро работает этот парень. Спустился, закинул и взорвал, фактически из мёртвой зоны. Просто даже в слоумо кажется едва уловимым и нелогичным такое быстрое перемещение персонажа, от того и ощущение, что он был за стеной.

Ken Как так?!

Лейтенант
14 Мар 2023
If it was team sabotage:

1. At the time this happened, the map did not show any explosives from my team. The video is set in slow motion so others could analyze the video in more detail.
2. He was also out of the line of fire with his Desert Eagle 44 to shoot the explosives if planted by my team on the ground floor.

If it was his own explosive or his team's explosive:

1. It must be a M2-SLAM, C4 or M15-AT-Mine because he was playing an engineering class but he can not detonate it with his Desert eagle 44 on Conquest Large map normal mode settings.
2. Shooting explosives on the ground floor from above with a pistol is out of his line of fire.
3. The explosive from his team is not shown on the map, but this is moot because it wouldn't be shown on the map if it wasn't spotted by me or my team unless it's a DS-3 Decoy.
4. If the explosive was thrown by his team on the first floor to ground floor, it is also out of his line of fire, as in point 2 above.

Perhaps he can prove all the above is wrong by providing a gameplay video replicating how he did it with the Desert Eagle 44 to make multiple kills twice, as in the video above.

cblH_6ora

Старшина
20 Сен 2023
Battlelog
[BL]
If it was team sabotage:

1. At the time this happened, the map did not show any explosives from my team. The video is set in slow motion so others could analyze the video in more detail.
2. He was also out of the line of fire with his Desert Eagle 44 to shoot the explosives if planted by my team on the ground floor.

1. It must be a M2-SLAM, C4 or M15-AT-Mine because he was playing an engineering class but he can not detonate it with his Desert eagle 44 on Conquest Large map normal mode settings.
2. Shooting explosives on the ground floor from above with a pistol is out of his line of fire.
3. The explosive from his team is not shown on the map, but this is moot because it wouldn't be shown on the map if it wasn't spotted by me or my team unless it's a DS-3 Decoy.
4. If the explosive was thrown by his team on the first floor to ground floor, it is also out of his line of fire, as in point 2 above.

Perhaps he can prove all the above is wrong by providing a gameplay video replicating how he did it with the Desert Eagle 44 to make multiple kills twice, as in the video above.
Тема закрыта, спасибо за твое мнение

Реакции: TPOTuJI

Ken Как так?!

Лейтенант
14 Мар 2023
Topic closed, thanks for your opinion

If your intention is to derail this thread with off topics, you should worry about yourself.

Investigating.PNG

Ken Как так?!

Лейтенант
14 Мар 2023
If it was team sabotage:

Toxic_Payk

Полковник
26 Май 2018
Battlelog
[BL]
И этот человек кого то в читах еще обвиняет...

TPOTuJI

Капитан
VIP
4 Июл 2020
55.030204, 82.920430
Battlelog
[BL]
И этот человек кого то в читах еще обвиняет...
· Нет предела человеческой глупости.
· Человек всегда недооценивает количество глупцов в своём окружении.
· Глупец всегда опаснее безумца, так как получив власть, по итогу, он причиняет вред не только себе, но и обществу.

• Безразлично
Реакции: UNKNOWNMAER

TPOTuJI

Капитан
VIP
4 Июл 2020
55.030204, 82.920430
Battlelog
[BL]
вроде ты щас засоряешь? игрока уже разбанили, а ты продолжаешь топить
Интеллект человека не определяется количеством мониторов в его распоряжении. Да и бана не было, т.к. не за что банить, и не будет.
А за поддержку - спасибо. :cool:

• Прикольно
Реакции: cblH_6ora

Ken Как так?!

Лейтенант
14 Мар 2023
Since you want my attention so badly and you keep biting my ankle by hijacking other people's threads and making them your own, now I'm creating threads dedicated to you because you like to talk about glitches and now you don't like it?