ОТКЛОНЕНО Заявка на бан игрока - [XRAY] ma4ete1947R

Ken Как так?!

Лейтенант
14 Мар 2023

Никнейм нарушителя | Violator nickname [XRAY] ma4ete1947R

Ссылка на игровой профиль | Battlelog profile link Progression - ma4ete1947R - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Сервер | Server BF4 METRO

Какое правило было нарушено | What rule has been violated Constantly Voteban/votekick abuse players & verbal harassment in chat

Ссылка на скриншот | Link on screenshot

Ссылка на видео | Link on video

Ваш комментарий | Comment here Battle Report - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Ken Как так?!

Лейтенант
14 Мар 2023
Another one who wants to be a hero for TPOTUJI and later will play the victim card when I respond in kind like the one below.

Capture6.PNG

Capture7.PNG

Capture8.PNG

Another hero:

ma4ete1337R

Старший лейтенант
23 Дек 2021
Battlelog
[BL]
Another one who wants to be a hero for TPOTUJI and later will play the victim card when I respond in kind like the one below.

Посмотреть вложение 5064

Посмотреть вложение 5065

Посмотреть вложение 5066

Another hero:

And this is all your merit? Ask to ban those you don't like.

TPOTuJI

Капитан
VIP
4 Июл 2020
55.030204, 82.920430
Battlelog
[BL]
Напомни мне, дай ссылку на заявку созданную мной, где я просил забанить тебя?! Ты гордишься количеством заявок, созданных тобой на бан других игроков? У тебя опять обострилась твоя параноя? Я вижу, что ты больше озабочен своими личными комплексами, личной неприязнью к конкретным игрокам, и никак не игрой. Ты не способен коммуницировать с людьми и адаптироваться в социуме. Ты не понимаешь человеческого языка и продолжаешь клеветать, флудить и злоупотреблять вотебаном. Тебя уже предупреждали по хорошему.

term.jpg

Сходи на "новогодние каникулы" и возвращайся со справкой от психиатра.

Ken Как так?!

Лейтенант
14 Мар 2023
Remind me, give me a link to the application I created, where I asked to ban you?! Are you proud of the number of requests you have created to ban other players? Has your paranoia flared up again? I see that you are more concerned with your personal complexes, personal hostility towards specific players, and not at all with the game. You are not able to communicate with people and adapt to society. You do not understand human language and continue to slander, flood and abuse the website. You've already been well warned.

Посмотреть вложение 5073
Go on "New Year's holidays" and come back with a certificate from a psychiatrist.

Do not harass, provoke, attack, and break the rules on other players but when I respond kin kind then later play the victim card, as simple as that.

Ken Как так?!

Лейтенант
14 Мар 2023
Remind me, give me a link to the application I created, where I asked to ban you?! Are you proud of the number of requests you have created to ban other players? Has your paranoia flared up again? I see that you are more concerned with your personal complexes, personal hostility towards specific players, and not at all with the game. You are not able to communicate with people and adapt to society. You do not understand human language and continue to slander, flood and abuse the website. You've already been well warned.

Посмотреть вложение 5073
Go on "New Year's holidays" and come back with a certificate from a psychiatrist.

You are making threat.

Don't harass, provoke, attack and break the rules on other players, but when I respond in kind, you play the victim card and I become the bully and you become the good guys and the victims. You also make threats. Very infantile.

ma4ete1337R

Старший лейтенант
23 Дек 2021
Battlelog
[BL]
Do not harass, provoke, attack, and break the rules on other players but when I respond kin kind then later play the victim card, as simple as that.
I asked you a specific question is why you won’t leave TPOTUJI alone. Even here you don’t give a specific answer. You even decided to get to the bottom of me in that round when I didn’t start voting about your kick.

Ken Как так?!

Лейтенант
14 Мар 2023

Посмотреть вложение 5073

Instead of making threats, talking gibberish, playing the good guy and the victim card, why not respond to this request?

Ken Как так?!

Лейтенант
14 Мар 2023

Посмотреть вложение 5073

This is only one example:

ma4ete1337R

Старший лейтенант
23 Дек 2021
Battlelog
[BL]
Реакции: X_vitoshik_X

X_vitoshik_X

Старший сержант
12 Дек 2023
Saint-Petersburg
Battlelog
[BL]

Посмотреть вложение 5064

Посмотреть вложение 5065

Посмотреть вложение 5066

Another hero:

It all looks very funny on your part. the man did not touch you from any side, but you turned on the offended boy mode and you want to ban the player for nothing. Calm down and keep playing the way you like to do it. No one has touched you, and you don't touch others. Sincerely, X_vitoshik_X

Реакции: ma4ete1337R

Ken Как так?!

Лейтенант
14 Мар 2023
Harassed, stalked, insulted and provoked to get a response from me in almost every game, trying so hard to get my attention, but when I responded in kind, the victim is accused of an internet bully and the aggressors became victims of his victimization. This is probably the regional norm of a social construct and culture with fake morals high ground.

Fighting and hostile conversations in game chat are not conducive to a good gaming atmosphere for other players. You misconstrued the lack of response and silence in response to your harassment as a weakness that encourages more aggressive attacks. You are wrong.

Домогались, преследовали, оскорбляли и провоцировали, чтобы получить от меня ответ почти в каждой игре, изо всех сил стараясь привлечь мое внимание, но когда я отвечал добром на добро, жертву обвиняли в интернет-хулиганстве, а агрессоры становились жертвами его виктимизации. Вероятно, это региональная норма социальной конструкции и культуры с фальшивой высокой моралью.

Драки и враждебные разговоры в игровом чате не способствуют созданию хорошей игровой атмосферы для других игроков. Вы неверно истолковали отсутствие ответа и молчание в ответ на ваши домогательства как слабость, которая поощряет более агрессивные атаки. Вы ошибаетесь.

EternalOffline

Полковник
VIP
5 Янв 2019
Че, где жалобы от тебя? Или только в чате на сервере ныть будешь?
А ты, собственно, кто? Я тебя не помню :(
На читеров я демки пишу. Если я просто в чате начинаю брюзжать, что кто-то там нечестно играет, то не факт, что так оно и есть. Возможно, конечно всякое, но в большинстве случаев это просто нервы. Так что не трясись.

OzeroLem

Старший сержант
VIP
19 Июл 2023
Battlelog
[BL]
А ты, собственно, кто? Я тебя не помню :(
На читеров я демки пишу. Если я просто в чате начинаю брюзжать, что кто-то там нечестно играет, то не факт, что так оно и есть. Возможно, конечно всякое, но в большинстве случаев это просто нервы. Так что не трясись.
Ты меня не помнишь, а вот как ты ноешь, помнят все :)