ЗАБАНЕН Заявка на бан игрока - Noob-in-paniC

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
D

Deleted user 3080

read all post i dont have time to lose..... your making my time loose enough

D

Deleted user 3080

im very disappoint of you smallmonkey ..... u dont make the impression that u read anything .... and your like " hey its ok if they"re a huge weakness point and the report system" just have to push the button ..... ez :D

D

Deleted user 3080

i dont care about your video and you either ...... u are a bad player and its only my opinion and i m allowed to say what i want .
I said you're a TRASH PLAYER . i think it but i shouldnt said that .....but im aint perfect when its about respect rules when a lot of people swear in front of me and they never got ban because they play less .... and no one report them because to few words.
Me ? i play much so much words ... logic ...

D

Deleted user 3080

give up what ? u have no argue ..... u cant debate of anything .

D

Deleted user 3080

im not gonna beg for an unban when its btw an abusive ban im not a toy. Im just talking for talks well its fun i know they"re no hope because maybe admin dont read english :D

D

Deleted user 3080

can u argue ? can u stop talk like a kid with 2 words ? phrasing pls ;
Its like your want the last word like a kid grow up :D

D

Deleted user 3080

debate or leave .... give us new screenshot / video or leave .... its such of wast of time to talk with u and also to "play" with u ( play is a big word when i see what u do .... .xD )

D

Deleted user 3080

i dont respect players who play bads in video game ...... they are nothings for me .
Not a reason to insult u i totally agree with u and with admin. But without the context you're screenshot worse nothing .... i said your name one time in 15 screenshot ...... im not perfect and i will never been and im glad im like what i am in bf4.

Always in TOP 1 when i focus the game . im one of the best . Many thinks im a hackers and i m full legit . im so good
My philosophy when i play this game :D

D

Deleted user 3080

few words maybe ?
Give us to all reader some precious information about me go

D

Deleted user 3080

when ? screenshot ? very easy to say such stuff without any proof ...... or with proof that worth nothing ....
Im sorry but im not that kind of person....
And if your looking for some forgive .... better dream

D

Deleted user 3080

also i really invite u to see the world differently . Its not the END OF THE WORLD ! everyone insults everyone in bf4 and no one get killed irl.
Words can hurts really bad i agree but if u cant take " trash player" "u bad player" if u cant read "f ck" "ffs" b tch " better leave the game and go play dora the explorer

D

Deleted user 3080

never went hard in any insults .... never attacked personally ... its just u YOU NEED TO BE STRONGER .... wast of time uh uh u h zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

D

Deleted user 3080

really great to debate with someone who cant explain anything......... leave let me spam in peace :D

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.