ЗАБАНЕН Заявка на бан игрока - Noob-in-paniC

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
D

Deleted user 3080

You didnt even answered to all i said .... talking to a wall

D

Deleted user 3080

not an abusive ban at all .... thought admins of this server was fair im maybe wrong with some..
very great lost hours to talk to a wall lmao ......

D

Deleted user 3080

also pls give me some others proof that many people complained .
in 2 month its the 1st report .... maybe they had nothing and they was just pissed of .
Post it here so we can extand the ban to 30000 years

D

Deleted user 3080

I wasnt drunk at all . Also i know how to drunk dont give me lesssons . Very easy low answer

D

Deleted user 3080

READ good my first comment . all is said . its a fuckin bullshit report with a majority of truncated message . Dont worth a ban at all and not 2 weeks at all wich is bullshit . But well admin dont check and judge about real facts so ..... a decision was made ..

D

Deleted user 3080

saying "stop playing drunk" equal to say im dumb ...... very constructive way to debate ...

Реакции: lupedra
D

Deleted user 3080

hope u appreciate this moment little kid . enjoy your game while im not here. Keep running / hiding / spamming the chat with your comments who apport nothing to others. Keep believe you have skills when your kd is below 1 everytime . KEEP LEAVE IN A FAIRY WOLD ! its wonderfull

D

Deleted user 3080

edgy ? how do u know im edgy ? in what comments ? give proofs and screenshot where your name appears.
U just took screenshots who have no relations with u . One here , and other one there , .... and u send it to admin like it was me insulting you .
Its well done kid

D

Deleted user 3080

Believe me im edgy of many stuff but not about u .... i think u very bad player but thats all. U always spamming the chat wich is annoying . thats all . You s till mad of my 1st report when i was legit to do it . U really need to grow up

POLO_TOBI_BORIS

Подполковник
22 Мар 2018
Believe me im edgy of many stuff but not about u .... i think u very bad player but thats all. U always spamming the chat wich is annoying . thats all . You s till mad of my 1st report when i was legit to do it . U really need to grow up
you don't respect yourself and you don't respect anyone here other any place

Реакции: mujaki_no_rakuen и Alez77
D

Deleted user 3080

only my opinion

Yeah there"s some players who spam xm 25 all rounds .... THEY SUCKS
Yeah there"s some players who spam nade / m320 .... THEY SUCKS
Yeah there"s some players who sit with a bipod all round and make this great game a shit game ..... THEY SUCKS
Yeah there"s some players who run to A flag without fighting everyday .... without skills misapart run and hide and spam smoke .... to finish with a bad KD ... and makine chaos to an team who do understand nothing ..... THEY SUCKS too

Excuse me if im edgy to lose in front of " in my little opinion" bad players ....... well ...

D

Deleted user 3080

it is my truth face yes i said all i said ..... but in what context ? what situation, ? what happened before and after ? u did well kid gg . May god have mercy for liars ! one of the worst sins in the eearth

D

Deleted user 3080

Can u explain m a bit instead of telling stuff without any argumentation ?!
I wanted to say that the there"s truth and theres lies . But saying truth with ommision , without all information behind wich make themessage tell whats it dont really is , is equivalent to a lie !

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.