[xl] #6 locker hardcore - inspiration/suggestions

xXx-MaladiA-xXx

Старший сержант
4 Дек 2014
Germany
Battlelog
[BL]
Hi Guys, i hope everything is good ...
i want to post some inspiration for you and to my favorite server - [xl] #6 locker hardcore - its just inspiration/suggestions and i hope you will think of that!
I Have playing so many rounds on that server, but right now its just horrible ...

1. rename server - NO Explosiv! - so many people join server throwing nades, tubing, and shooting rocketts.
all this we have also in the past, but not as many as currently - during one game there is a constant playerchange - the most of time there are playing 20-vs-20, the rest ist constant changing because of people dont know what server they joint or ignoring rules - pls rename so some of those can see its NO EXPLOSIV!
2. stop EOD Bot kills or make it limited to 5 kills - ist amazing what is going on right now, people who join first time the server, only killing with EOD - feel free here to do this again - so i see them comming again and again - right know there are over all EOD bots driving and killing the gameplay - i think on this server noone need that way - there are a lot of other server this people can join - my opinion - take it out like nades or make it limited!
3. did you know about the server ZonATeaM - LOCKER 24/7 | HARD | NO EXPLOSIVES |NO TK- its my second favorite server - also no explosiv, no minimap etc. but the did it in a custom way with no teamkills ... its a more constant gameplay and less rejoin fluctration ...

... thanks for reeding, i hope some of you think about that ...
Greetz MaladiA

xXx-MaladiA-xXx

Старший сержант
4 Дек 2014
Germany
Battlelog
[BL]
forgotten something ... the votekick is just fail on the server - i think need 8 votes to kick a player, but all people who have done a vote get kicked by admin :) ...

Timm

XLGAMES.PRO
5 Сен 2014
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
Facebook
[FB]
Hello.
I probably made you wait too long time.
Now we chnage server settings and votekick / voteban must work good.
What about TeamKill, we know about that, but we everyday unban players with "TeamKill" reason.
If we change settings to NO TK, server pre-set will be Custom and we think many players do not find server, because now server pre-set Hardcore.
Have fun.