Vote kick system need a fix

FeAr_95

Сержант
17 Июн 2019
Battlelog
[BL]
hi all i'm playing on bf4 metro server and people are abusing the vote system the other day i have been vote kicked because a kid is mad i killed him with a grenade and today because another kid is mad i killed him rpg also other people are getting kicked for no reason just because a random kid is mad, this is a big issue the vote count needed for a kick is so low and people are abusing this to kick players without breaking the rules and the big problem alot of people vote yes without knowing the reason just cuz you killed them the votes needed should be increased to 25 or 30 at least and people abusing the vote system should be baned if the player is not breaking the rules, here is an example today last 5 minutes i managed to capture with geforce instant replay:

Walker

Майор
XL-GAMES
24 Ноя 2015
Земля
Hi. Thank you for your suggestion, we will definitely think about it.

But 25-30 votes will very hard for successful completion.

On the contrary, many complain that they are unable to collect the required number of votes to ban cheaters.

And you just can re-join to server after votekick. Voteban required 15 votes on full server.

SmallMonkey

Злая админша
XL-GAMES
VIP
Админ
14 Ноя 2017
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
hi all i'm playing on bf4 metro server and people are abusing the vote system the other day i have been vote kicked because a kid is mad i killed him with a grenade and today because another kid is mad i killed him rpg also other people are getting kicked for no reason just because a random kid is mad, this is a big issue the vote count needed for a kick is so low and people are abusing this to kick players without breaking the rules and the big problem alot of people vote yes without knowing the reason just cuz you killed them the votes needed should be increased to 25 or 30 at least and people abusing the vote system should be baned if the player is not breaking the rules, here is an example today last 5 minutes i managed to capture with geforce instant replay:
Constant players of the server started against you vote, having suspected you of use of the third-party program. Each player has the right to make so.

FeAr_95

Сержант
17 Июн 2019
Battlelog
[BL]
i mean as long as you find solutions it will be great since in 1 match several players have been kicked for no reason not only me few solutions:
-increase yes needed
-a no vote cancel a yes vote
-a warning for players starting the vote that if it's not someone cheating or breaking the rules they will get temp ban (with option to cancel the vote if possible)
-idk ask other servers admins how they handle it
-also if there is really a cheater players can use !report command and if several reports of same player he will get investigated on bf4db< i usually report them on bf4db so they get ban on all servers
Thanks.

FeAr_95

Сержант
17 Июн 2019
Battlelog
[BL]
also:
-the only possible way to use votekick is if the player specify the reason and it's either (xm25 spam or racism)(the only rules) and if the vote succeeded and player vote kicked didnt do neither of those the player who started the vote will get temp ban

FeAr_95

Сержант
17 Июн 2019
Battlelog
[BL]
Hi. Thank you for your suggestion, we will definitely think about it.

But 25-30 votes will very hard for successful completion.

On the contrary, many complain that they are unable to collect the required number of votes to ban cheaters.

And you just can re-join to server after votekick. Voteban required 15 votes on full server.
still nothing has been done ,today a good player have been vote baned just cuz he is good and allot of kids think it's cool to vote !yes without knowing why,you know that most vip users on servers are good players so this way if any good player was considering to buy a vip he wont since he will be probably baned by some kids