Kicked by vote for ...

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

xXx-MaladiA-xXx

Старший сержант
4 Дек 2014
Germany
Battlelog
[BL]
yes, i get kicked this morning for camping - defending C Flag like a Boss on frontline - my own Flag ... this is so crazy guys ...
In nearly 3 years now on this server, my first kick by vote i think, just because a lot of new lowskiller and lowlvl on server cant handle my kills and my flagdefending.
A lot of player know me on this server, normally they defend me, but at this morning there was no help o_O
This is very sad, brainless and stupid :p ...

Good day to all!
Greets MaladiA

Timm

XLGAMES.PRO
5 Сен 2014
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
Facebook
[FB]
Hello Maladia.
Yes, some times players use votekick/voteban with abuse, but we think some times this systems help for players - kick real cheaters and we dont disable this plugin.
I will add you to voteban whitelist if you give me you game nickname.

xXx-MaladiA-xXx

Старший сержант
4 Дек 2014
Germany
Battlelog
[BL]
good evening, hi Timm,
dont get me wrong, i dont want you disabling this plugin! This is, like you said, a very usefull tool against cheater! Without it, we have no chance to ban a cheater on server. It is a must have today. And ist good to have it on server.

It just makes me angry and sad seeing this at that morning, a real case of group-stupidness :rolleyes:.
One puts in a vote because he cant handle the game, playstyle of others and their kills and some of the others just vote yes beacause there is a vote, with no reason at all! Brainless.
So i say thank you for your help with the whitelist in this case.

My nickname ingame is
-II-MaladiA-II- with tag [IXI] -II-MaladiA-II- with big i and minus between
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/-ll-MaladiA-ll-/

Thanks and a good new week!
Greets MaladiA

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.