XLGAMES.PRO
5 Сен 2014
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
Facebook
[FB]
Despite the fact that the location of our servers located in Russia, the percentage of Russian players on them is only 40-45%, other players, usually from Europe, and they do not understand the Russian language.
So, We are looking for english speaking players, who want become admin on our #1 Obliteration and #6 Locker Battlefield 4 server.

Here you can ask requets for admin rights, if you often play on the above servers.
You must you have to explain to players that they should not break the rules, otherwise they will be kicked or banned from the server. Server rules page Game Server Rules

Write a message here, in that order:
1) Link on your Battlelog profile
2) Find you on our STATS page eXtreme Leveling BF4 Stats - Index Page and place link here
3) Why do you want to become admin on this server?
4) How much time do you spend in the game every day or a week?

DiaBolicalll____

Подполковник
XL-GAMES
Админ
24 Сен 2015
finland
Battlelog
[BL]
Link on my Battlelog profile :
Progression - DiaBolicalll - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

eXtreme Leveling BF4 stats:
eXtreme Leveling BF4 Stats - DiaBolicalll - [XL] #6 LOCKER I HARDCORE I NO EXPLOSIVE I XL-GAMES.RU

Reasons :
- i am only playing on this server
-i like to play operation locker
- i have friends here from russia that we play together
- i believe that i can help how to make server more usefull and give information s to other players
- sometimes when there is no admin if players need admin im here late night or early morning to speak english finnish turkish little bit russian .
- I m ready to act and explain to other player server rules as admin.

I am playing game almost everyday more than 3 4 hours . ( depend on day and also usually there is no players between 00 - 12 am.)

Thank You. King Regards

Timm

XLGAMES.PRO
5 Сен 2014
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
Facebook
[FB]
DiaBolicalll____, Hello, you have so low server population history, we are need server populator admin, in you history i see 2-3 Successfully Population, last 15 Oct, and 25 Aug. If you can help us with server populating when server empty, we can give you admin rights on our Locker server.

DiaBolicalll____

Подполковник
XL-GAMES
Админ
24 Сен 2015
finland
Battlelog
[BL]
are you sure 2 3 times ??? look just in 1 page that much writting ??
its 25 pages..
[XL6] DiaBolicalll | XLServers History

Дата Действие Изменения Ник Исполнитель Сервер Причина
янв 25, 2016 2:52:46 дня Player Successfully Populated Server Player Successfully Populated Server DiaBolicalll PopulationManager [XL] #6 LOCKER I HARDCORE I NO Populated Server 1
янв 25, 2016 11:39:25 утра Player Successfully Populated Server Player Successfully Populated Server DiaBolicalll PopulationManager [XL] #6 LOCKER I HARDCORE I NO Populated Server 1
янв 24, 2016 5:37:58 вечера Player Successfully Populated Server Player Successfully Populated Server DiaBolicalll PopulationManager [XL] #6 LOCKER I HARDCORE I NO Populated Server 1
янв 22, 2016 12:45:51 дня Player Successfully Populated Server Player Successfully Populated Server DiaBolicalll PopulationManager [XL] #6 LOCKER I HARDCORE I NO Populated Server 1
янв 19, 2016 12:07:47 дня Player Successfully Populated Server Player Successfully Populated Server DiaBolicalll PopulationManager [XL] #6 LOCKER I HARDCORE I NO Populated Server 1
янв 18, 2016 4:54:32 дня Player Successfully Populated Server Player Successfully Populated Server DiaBolicalll PopulationManager [XL] #6 LOCKER I HARDCORE I NO Populated Server 1
янв 3, 2016 5:31:24 вечера Player Successfully Populated Server Player Successfully Populated Server DiaBolicalll PopulationManager [XL] #6 LOCKER I HARDCORE I NO Populated Server 1
ноя 30, 2015 9:12:27 утра Player Successfully Populated Server Player Successfully Populated Server DiaBolicalll PopulationManager [XL] #6 LOCKER I HARDCORE I NO Populated Server 1
ноя 24, 2015 9:32:47 утра Player Successfully Populated Server Player Successfully Populated Server DiaBolicalll PopulationManager [XL] #6 LOCKER I HARDCORE I NO Populated Server 1
ноя 9, 2015 8:45:52 утра Player Successfully Populated Server Player Successfully Populated Server -XL-DiaBolicalll PopulationManager [XL] #6 LOCKER I HARDCORE I NO Populated Server 1
окт 21, 2015 11:44:34 утра Player Successfully Populated Server Player Successfully Populated Server DiaBolicalll____ PopulationManager [XL] #6 LOCKER I HARDCORE I NO

[XL] #6 LOCKER I HARDCORE I NO EXPLOSIVE I XL-GAMES.RU
Populated Server 1
окт 20, 2015 12:09:17 дня Player Successfully Populated Server Player Successfully Populated Server DiaBolicalll____ PopulationManager [XL] #6 LOCKER I HARDCORE I NO Populated Server 1
окт 2, 2015 12:20:30 дня Player Successfully Populated Server Player Successfully Populated Server DiaBolicalll____ PopulationManager [XL] #6 LOCKER I HARDCORE I NO Populated Server 1

Timm

XLGAMES.PRO
5 Сен 2014
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
Facebook
[FB]
I mean, lately, all that you have listed, it was so long ago, almost a year or more ago

Timm

XLGAMES.PRO
5 Сен 2014
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
Facebook
[FB]
DiaBolicalll____, okay, tomorrow i will send you instruction on PM. We give you admin rights with test period for 2 week.

DiaBolicalll____

Подполковник
XL-GAMES
Админ
24 Сен 2015
finland
Battlelog
[BL]
ok thank you very much.. but anyway i want to know and be sure before become an admin..so lets send me tomorrow and i ll try to do.then we can talk more about.thanks for help.see you

Timm

XLGAMES.PRO
5 Сен 2014
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
Facebook
[FB]
DiaBolicalll____,
Hey.
"rpg forbidden gun" using RPG is frobriden by plugins, if plugins not work contact me, but this is not reason for ban players with permanent ban.
Be fair admin pls, and if you can just try to make a video and screenshots, and share them in the reason of the ban.
Thank you.

DiaBolicalll____

Подполковник
XL-GAMES
Админ
24 Сен 2015
finland
Battlelog
[BL]
upload_2016-11-1_20-56-3.png

DiaBolicalll____

Подполковник
XL-GAMES
Админ
24 Сен 2015
finland
Battlelog
[BL]
Yes yes it s right.. i wanted to show you just.. by the way you see or check my all action log as Fair.... Before kicking or baning players im warning by telling maybe 3 4 times .. my duty is keep players on server than kick them.thank you.

Timm

XLGAMES.PRO
5 Сен 2014
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
Facebook
[FB]
Yes. thank you for you work.

Now i fixed Loadout Enforcer and it's must work as well.
hXnXR3.png

DiaBolicalll____

Подполковник
XL-GAMES
Админ
24 Сен 2015
finland
Battlelog
[BL]
Hi Tiim , yesterday i ve joined to server and reconized that my Role is default player as No admin Right. So I want to ask and know about that 2 weeks test period finished or what happend ?
Thank you.

DiaBolicalll____

Подполковник
XL-GAMES
Админ
24 Сен 2015
finland
Battlelog
[BL]
Its okei. Not so easy to take care all about same time ;) and can i join to Xl platoon Or no? Cuz others admins has more rights and tag name different? Example ( XL) - XL Timm

Timm

XLGAMES.PRO
5 Сен 2014
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
Facebook
[FB]
Its okei. Not so easy to take care all about same time ;) and can i join to Xl platoon Or no? Cuz others admins has more rights and tag name different? Example ( XL) - XL Timm
If you want, you can join.
But now we have problem with donating to Locker server, because admins who previously paid server, now playing BF1, and i dont know what will happen with Locker server in the future, now only Andrey interested in server.