ОТКЛОНЕНО BF4 METRO - заявка на разбан mavrodiev

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

vitalikngt

Полковник
9 Июн 2015
Днепр
Battlelog
[BL]
было бы прикольно если бы он скинул что нибудь ТАКОЕ ))
zkA9aSU.png

mavrodiev

Рядовой
14 Янв 2021
Battlelog
[BL]
You wanted evidence of my play and I provided it. How can i play on rules like in your sever, when I am banned from it, without even doing something wrong ?

mavrodiev

Рядовой
14 Янв 2021
Battlelog
[BL]
I am playing only Mtero maps, so my clips are on Metro map. I dont like other kaps especially with flying vehicles.

Felemix

Подполковник
VIP
26 Сен 2015
Finland
Battlelog
[BL]
Ok first i noticed, that Shadowplay made the clip over 10GB so i did not had enough space on my SSD so the whole Shadowplay clip is only 80% of the game. I am sorry for this! The application did not game me any notification, that my SSD i full on 99% and the video is not recordning anymore.
I am attaching the video from my GMS device. It is made to be cut exactly at 23 min and 07 secs. This is why there 3 parts - First and second with 23:07 duration and the last one 11:13
As you can see they are in pretty good quality and thy were also over 10GB !!!
I am not able to modify the duration of any of the clips.

Shadowplay clip:

It is still on 360p , because, as i said, it is over 10 GB!

Now pasting the GMS movies.

You can see the screen pretty well! You can also see i did nothing, but playing the game.

I am , again, sorry for the first clip. I did not got any notification about my SSD being full, but as all of you can see from the GMS clips i did not move or switched the game, except turning the light ON, so you can see better.

Please wait 1 more hour, because the movied are still at 360/480P

Wait untul it gets to HD - YouTube says it is still processing.
Waiting the admin who banned you, he will respond you about unban. Thank you!

mavrodiev

Рядовой
14 Янв 2021
Battlelog
[BL]
картинка из интернета просто, прям удивил, про вертолет, я думаю читы делают для игры а не для отдельной карты, и какой к/д на видео?, 5
I dont even know what all that means. You posted some random pic of somebody using cheats and what this has to do with me ?

toshkamakaroshka

Полковник
XL-GAMES
Админ
10 Фев 2017
You can see, that i joined a lost game - my team didi not had a single base and at the end we won!
81/24 status with more than 30 ressurections. This is just a normal game as i play all the time. You can see that i have several kills behidn smoke, because i was able to see little red dot over the enemies.
This is something you CAN NOT see, when spectating somebody, this is why you get the feeling of cheating.

You can notice my started processes in Task Manager and that i only play the game w/o using alt + tab or something like that !

Hello.

Ok, first of all thanks that u made video, BUT, I've sent u link on topic where u can find examples of videos what we need to see.

If u've ignored me and didn't look I've posted links bellow:

or

Videos which u've uploaded very hard to watch. I even don't see where ur shooting..

Secondly, I've didn't saw ur K/D's rate more than those what've been before your ban on our server. Pls see below what I mean:

Mavr.png

I'll try to explain, hope u'll agree with me.

U're playing BF4 just a little bit more than 38 hours. Honestly it's very strange stats for player who've just came in the game and play only on infantry maps and can make K/D rate like 6,71 or 7,17!!! Really?

Maybe this is your second account and I'm wrong about you? If yes and if you really have first account with a little bit same stats please send link for it.

So, finally.

As for me you've ignored the rules of making video and both rounds what u've played on Pizza Party's server didn't showed your K/Ds rate which was before.

As the result right now I don't see any reasons to switch off your ban.

If you understood me and our rules and you still want to switch off your ban I hope you will agree to show us CORRECT record of your playing with K/D rate which was before your ban, I mean more than or at least 4,5.

If yes and you create normal record I can switch off your ban just for one week, for example till next saturday.

Waiting for your response.

Kind regards.

Реакции: vitalikngt

mavrodiev

Рядовой
14 Янв 2021
Battlelog
[BL]
Hello. First i made the exact same vidoes as in the link. My phone is made to cut the videos, when they extend 23:07 seconds. I can not fix this you know ?
Second i metioned 2 times, that Youtube is still processing them to be HD. Only the gameplay is HD qulity at the moment. You can see everything on it, don't act like you "can't" see my shooting.
I also showed the started processes in the task bar, the exact way you wanted.
As i have below 10GB free space on my SSD i cannot make more than 30 minutes of Shadowplay as it extends 10GB. I have K/D above 5 on several maps its like 1 on 5-6 maps i have good K/D what is the change to re-produce it in one go ? It is not like doing it on every map.
I've been playing on another Metro server for the last couple of hours. You can see my stats, doing exactly the same thing as in the video - simply playing, following all rules.

About your other question. I have BF3 account with 73 hours playes and ALL OF THEM ARE ON METRO MAP WITH AEK-971. I like this map what is wrong with that ? I did not get any banned ever. I've also played several yeear BF2PlayForFree and had more than 40k kills - again not suing any kind og cheats.
I am getting tired of this. I presented you everything that is required for getting the ban off. If you don't want i give up. I am not gonna waste more time arguing on the Internet.
I just hope you don't do such mistakes in the future.

Regarding the creator of the topic - dude i really, really hope you don't get into my situation ever! it is terrible. I am still wondering why you thought something like this and ruined my good playtime doing nothing but playing BF4, following all possible rules.
It is just funny how people are so sure of something, when they have no clear vision and aboslutely no idea what is the truth :D
Anyway I lost almost 2 days for this.
Have fun.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.