ОТКЛОНЕНО BF4 METRO - заявка на разбан mavrodiev

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

mavrodiev

Рядовой
14 Янв 2021
Battlelog
[BL]
Имя пользователя: mavrodiev

На каком сервере Вы забанены? | Which server you banned?
BF4 METRO

Ваш ник в игре | Your nickname
Mavrodiev88

Ссылка на Ваш профиль | Link to your profile (Battlelog или Steam) http://battlelog.battlefield.com
https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Mavrodiev88/stats/1512356769/pc/

Причина бана | Ban reason
Cheating

Когда Вы были забанены? | When you were banned?
13 Янв 2021

От себя | Add a pair of words
Why i was banned. Check this topic forum.xl-games.ru/threads/zajavka-na-ban-igroka-mavrodiev88.6126/#post-79919
Show me evidence of my cheating and check what i wrote in the comments. This is so ridiculous. It is so terrible to get banned, when you are doing nothing wrong and jus enjoying the game.

Ваши доказательства честной игры | Your proof of fair play
How can i prove i am not ????? You prove i am cheating.

mavrodiev

Рядовой
14 Янв 2021
Battlelog
[BL]
I never ever exprected, that i might get banned only becayse i know how to play a cetrain gamee and i am following all possible rules!It is so unfair to bann somebody, without even knowing what is going on.

mavrodiev

Рядовой
14 Янв 2021
Battlelog
[BL]
What is the way to prove i am not doing anything wrong ????? I am just being focused and playing the game as everybody else. How can i even install any kind of cheats ????

mavrodiev

Рядовой
14 Янв 2021
Battlelog
[BL]
Of course i can record a video. Tell me what application you are using ? I have never recorded videos of how i play before.

mavrodiev

Рядовой
14 Янв 2021
Battlelog
[BL]
I just installed GeForce Experience and made a clip. Motro map 26/9 stats. I am uploading it in YouTube now. need 36 minutes.

mavrodiev

Рядовой
14 Янв 2021
Battlelog
[BL]
Ok first i noticed, that Shadowplay made the clip over 10GB so i did not had enough space on my SSD so the whole Shadowplay clip is only 80% of the game. I am sorry for this! The application did not game me any notification, that my SSD i full on 99% and the video is not recordning anymore.
I am attaching the video from my GMS device. It is made to be cut exactly at 23 min and 07 secs. This is why there 3 parts - First and second with 23:07 duration and the last one 11:13
As you can see they are in pretty good quality and thy were also over 10GB !!!
I am not able to modify the duration of any of the clips.

Shadowplay clip:

It is still on 360p , because, as i said, it is over 10 GB!

Now pasting the GMS movies.

You can see the screen pretty well! You can also see i did nothing, but playing the game.

I am , again, sorry for the first clip. I did not got any notification about my SSD being full, but as all of you can see from the GMS clips i did not move or switched the game, except turning the light ON, so you can see better.

Please wait 1 more hour, because the movied are still at 360/480P

Wait untul it gets to HD - YouTube says it is still processing.

mavrodiev

Рядовой
14 Янв 2021
Battlelog
[BL]
You can see, that i joined a lost game - my team didi not had a single base and at the end we won!
81/24 status with more than 30 ressurections. This is just a normal game as i play all the time. You can see that i have several kills behidn smoke, because i was able to see little red dot over the enemies.
This is something you CAN NOT see, when spectating somebody, this is why you get the feeling of cheating.

You can notice my started processes in Task Manager and that i only play the game w/o using alt + tab or something like that !

mavrodiev

Рядовой
14 Янв 2021
Battlelog
[BL]
I already spend 1.5 days trying to resolve this madness! If i was a cheater would i create a profile in this site and post like 30 comments ? + upload movies in youtube (i have never uploaded any clip in my life + never used Shadowplay before)
How can i prove i am not chearter ?? I ma just a normal guy working very tough job and trying to replax after work hours....
I don;t know how to describe how bad i feel for being blamed for something I did not do .....
I am 32 years old, not some kild of a kid to lie on Internet....

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.