НЕТ ОТВЕТА BF4 Locker Hardcore - заявка на разбан PakGamMar

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

PakGamMar

Старшина
13 Июл 2020
Battlelog
[BL]
Имя пользователя: PakGamMar

На каком сервере Вы забанены? | Which server you banned?
BF4 Locker Hardcore

Ваш ник в игре | Your nickname
o_Outlaw_Furyy

Ссылка на Ваш профиль | Link to your profile (Battlelog или Steam) http://battlelog.battlefield.com
https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/o_Outlaw_Furyy/stats/365525239/pc/

Причина бана | Ban reason
I am being accused of cheating in game.

Когда Вы были забанены? | When you were banned?
10 Июл 2020

От себя | Add a pair of words
Hello, first of all, I don't know how to talk well, like to the point, so excuse me for any mistakes. Like, other normal players, I play battlefield 4 without any cheat or hack otherwise I would have been banned by battlefield anti-cheat system "FairFight". 3 days ago I was playing on this xl-server and got kicked with a reason of cheating by "-XL-Sasha_vrn".

I think it's the net code that makes me lock like cheating.

I just want to play to kill my free time not to cheat and destroy other games.

This is the only kind hardcore server where I don't get kicked by ping enforcer.

Tell me what can I do to unban my account on this server, Please?

Ваши доказательства честной игры | Your proof of fair play
https://youtu.be/VzHHBdm251s

SASHA_SAN36

Злой админ
XL-GAMES
22 Ноя 2016
воронеж
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
In order to unban you, you need to record a video from a third person, where the keyboard and mouse will be visible, well, and the game itself with a CD. 3 at least

PakGamMar

Старшина
13 Июл 2020
Battlelog
[BL]
I don't have CDs of the game as I bought it from my friend but I can show you the keyboard and mouse clearly while playing. I will be happy to cooperate to resolve this issue. just give me 3 to 4 days to record on a quality mobile and upload. Because the video I posted previously took me 6 to 7 hours and about 2 hours to compress it to a suitable size, using adobe premiere 2019, cause of my connection Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test. I hope you don't mind and have a good day.

SASHA_SAN36

Злой админ
XL-GAMES
22 Ноя 2016
воронеж
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
I don't have CDs of the game as I bought it from my friend but I can show you the keyboard and mouse clearly while playing. I will be happy to cooperate to resolve this issue. just give me 3 to 4 days to record on a quality mobile and upload. Because the video I posted previously took me 6 to 7 hours and about 2 hours to compress it to a suitable size, using adobe premiere 2019, cause of my connection Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test. I hope you don't mind and have a good day.
Ок

o6ePHucb

Старший лейтенант
19 Ноя 2019
Battlelog
[BL]

Mate, Sasha means CD = kill / death ratio ;) it's mistake in first letter.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.