Ban 2:00 to have a say not vulgar sentence

TriBtoXiC

Старший сержант
14 Фев 2015
France
Good evening, this is happen in the engine room A or before the point, I almost kills an enemy that kills me and write I tell my squad making a mistake "behing enemy low life 'instead of saying with behing a "d" I put a "g". And immediately after this sentence "for Language Tribtoxic Warned violation. [5 pts] [1h59m] [SuccessiveMeasure] "I understand that the insults are about problem but preventing his squad down a guy comes up behind them life is by far some bad things and by far an insult ..

Sorry to open a position for that but losing my evening for communicating information to my squad fool me off ..

Meanwhile, I'm going to hug my dear, hoping it to be in good spirits ..

Thank you to you and good evening.

Timm

XLGAMES.PRO
5 Сен 2014
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
Facebook
[FB]
Hello.
We run Lang Enfrocer plugin yesterday.
And you use not allowed word.
This plugin developed by European developers and we have full confidence in them.
I dont full understand ENG, but i think you write in chat not allowed word, and auto-admin ban you.
You can see full you punish history on this web page http://history.xl-games.ru/players/78313/Tribtoxic
Now you have temp.ban.
Good luck and respect server rules and other players :)

Panty_Pink

Старший лейтенант
22 Мар 2015
Russia
Тим, а можно просто выкидывать с сервера через этот плагин??

Timm

XLGAMES.PRO
5 Сен 2014
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
Facebook
[FB]
Он сначала предупреждает, затем убивает, затем кикает, затем только банит на час и тд. то есть он не один раз оскорблял, а ты взял и разбанил его, хотя бан был временный.

Timm

XLGAMES.PRO
5 Сен 2014
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
Facebook
[FB]
Ты же можешь пройти по ссылке и посмотреть, правила для всех одинаковые, он не однократно выражался в чате и даже после предупреждений.