РАЗБАНЕН #4 locker hardcore - заявка на разбан mnly87

Mnly87

Младший сержант
12 Сен 2017
Member Name
Mnly87

На каком сервере Вы забанены? | Which server you banned?
#4 Locker Hardcore

Информация о пользователе | User info

Ваш ник в игре | Your nickname
Mnly87

Ссылка на Ваш профиль | Link to your profile (Battlelog или Steam) http://battlelog.battlefield.com
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Mnly87/stats/939412611/pc/

Дополнительная информация | Additional information

Причина бана | Ban reason
I have no idea! It just says "Kicked by admin"..

Когда Вы были забанены? | When you were banned?
Yesterday. Monday 11 september.

От себя | Add a pair of words
I've been playing exlusively on your server (Locker - No Explosive) for several years now, and all of the sudden I can't join. - And I have no idea why! I havn't don anything. I've NEVER cheated, glitched ore said anything provocative/racist on the chat.

Ваши доказательства честной игры | Your proof of fair play
I've got no video, but I've played almost daily on your server for many years now, so you guys must know my ID. At the time I was kicked it was "SimonMnly", but I changed it today, because I thougt it was some sort of server-mistanke conected to my ID. I don't know... Anyway, please fix it, guys! This is the only server for me... - And also, why was I kicked??

Timm

XLGAMES.PRO
5 Сен 2014
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
Facebook
[FB]
You can't see ban reason, because you join to server via in-game server browser, if you will join via Battlelog you can see ban reaseon.
Our admins banned you because you cheating, here reason
Looks like you using cheats like wall hack or aimbot on that video.

We can't unban you, because we not unban cheater players.

Mnly87

Младший сержант
12 Сен 2017
Are you f..... kidding me?! I swear to God, i didn't cheat! I never have and I never will. How can you, from that videosequens,state that I've got "aimbot" ore wallhack? That dosn't make any sense. I've played on this server for ages now, and I know every corner of that map. It's the only server I play. My stats wasn't even that good. That just how I play - watch some of my previous gameplay, if you can. Just saying, this ban isn't fair! I'm NOT a cheater - and that video most certainly doesn't prove anything..

Mnly87

Младший сержант
12 Сен 2017
You can't see ban reason, because you join to server via in-game server browser, if you will join via Battlelog you can see ban reaseon.
Our admins banned you because you cheating, here reason
Looks like you using cheats like wall hack or aimbot on that video.

We can't unban you, because we not unban cheater players.

Are you f..... kidding me?! I swear to God, i didn't cheat! I never have and I never will. How can you, from that videosequens,state that I've got "aimbot" ore wallhack? That dosn't make any sense. I've played on this server for ages now, and I know every corner of that map. It's the only server I play. My stats wasn't even that good. That just how I play - watch some of my previous gameplay, if you can. Just saying, this ban isn't fair! I'm NOT a cheater - and that video most certainly doesn't prove anything..

Mnly87

Младший сержант
12 Сен 2017
Seriously, this is so frustrating.. How can you ban me because of a little prefire? All that video shows is, that I know where the enemy is (ex. behind the corner) and start shooting at the "general" direction where I think they are. I've play like a thousand hours on this server, so I should have an idea about it. I f.... love this server, man..

So if a bit of prefire ore being good/having a good round isn't cheating, then please unban... Just saying.

Mnly87

Младший сержант
12 Сен 2017
at 1:03 very suspicious, looks like autoaim

I can understand why you would think that. It does look a bit odd, but at that point it was just dumb luck and having a superb round! :) But I honestly don't cheat. And as you can see in the sequence, I also shoot burst into the smoke without hitting anyone. It's just prefire. Anyone is doing it in this server, whenever theres a "bootleneck" in the map and a lot of smoke. I just shot down the stairs, where people usually stand when enemyteam is pushed dowm from C to D-site. No cheats. I just know the map and the "flow" really well, since i've spent hundreds of hours on this server. Furthermore, as you can see in the video, my aim doesn't shift when i'm firing = no aimbot or whatever. I've spectated people using aimbot on this server before, and at these times it wasvery clear that they were using som sort of hack. And just before i got killed, I didn't shoot the two people as they ran through the smoke. Wouldn't I have done so, if I was using wallhack? Just another point.

Seriously, my K/D wasn't even 3 to 1 and i'm a regular on this server and play it almost every day. I've played for ages with other "regulars" like BOTANIK777, Pandemon7, Atuma006 and so on, and they've never accused me of cheating. They actually tend to kick my ass, when i'm on the opposit team :D

If I were a noobass cheater admins would have banned me a long time ago.

If the admin seriously thinks that what's shown in my gameplay is downright impossible without aimbot and wallhack, then I must bee some sort of new "super gamer" breed with special powers.... Because I don't cheat.

col_slider

Администратор
15 Мар 2017
Battlelog
[BL]
d3a54db4c27125f15a9fd3a486561b66.jpg

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk