РАЗБАНЕН #4 locker hardcore - заявка на разбан kungfury87

kungfury87

Рядовой
1 Окт 2017
Имя пользователя
kungfury87

На каком сервере Вы забанены? | Which server you banned?
#4 Locker Hardcore

Информация о пользователе | User info

Ваш ник в игре | Your nickname
KungFury87

Ссылка на Ваш профиль | Link to your profile (Battlelog или Steam) http://battlelog.battlefield.com
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/KungFury87/stats/1886225242/pc/

Дополнительная информация | Additional information

Причина бана | Ban reason
Unknow

Когда Вы были забанены? | When you were banned?
01/10/17

От себя | Add a pair of words
Kicked during gameplay. Can't rejoin the server

Ваши доказательства честной игры | Your proof of fair play

Spartan-117th

Добрый админ
XL-GAMES
Админ
12 Фев 2017
Battlelog
[BL]
You were banned for suspected cheating. Wait for and admin that banned you.

DiaBolicalll____

Подполковник
XL-GAMES
Админ
24 Сен 2015
finland
Battlelog
[BL]
hi, you got banned cuz of suspect cheating as spartan said,.. im gonna ask him admin who banned you, if he has some proof ( video ) ? also i look your stat and they are pretty high..
11 hours game play
2,5 K/D ratio
%25 K/KA
and also some wepons that you have been used with so high ratio.. this is unusuall for beginner or so low gameplay time..
you can say its your other account or etc but then you have to show some proof that you play that good.
how works , save video from 3rd person camera and send us. remember to show when you play pc task manager that which programs are open etc.
thanks for understanding.

kungfury87

Рядовой
1 Окт 2017
So i started new account and after 4 good match that gave me 2,5 K/D i was banned beacuse of an admin suspect. So now i have to film myself playing, upload the video on youtube and wait for yours judgement. That's really crazy. I saw scores over 100 kills and no one suspect them, but if i made some good kill ratio during camp (the locker map it's one of that permit it) i 've got banned. Wow.

kungfury87

Рядовой
1 Окт 2017
Hide what? It's the angle of the monitor. Look at the end of the video, i moove the camera to the scoreboard.