РАЗБАНЕН #3 metro - заявка на разбан worstaimbotever

WorstAimbotEver

Старший сержант
24 Сен 2017
Battlelog
[BL]
Имя пользователя
WorstAimbotEver

На каком сервере Вы забанены? | Which server you banned?
#3 METRO

Информация о пользователе | User info

Ваш ник в игре | Your nickname
WorstAimbotEver

Ссылка на Ваш профиль | Link to your profile (Battlelog или Steam) http://battlelog.battlefield.com
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/WorstAimbotEver/stats/350025981/pc/

Дополнительная информация | Additional information

Причина бана | Ban reason
Suspected cheating

Когда Вы были забанены? | When you were banned?
2017-09-24

От себя | Add a pair of words
As you can see in my battlelog I play a lot. I never cheat in any way. No hacks, no macros or anything. I only play metro and locker. This server has been my favourite now last month and i hope you can unban me. You are welcome to spectate you will se dont cheat and also look my headshot ratio its not suspicous high.dont have recordings of my gameplay now but if you let me in I will record and you can have copy of course. thanks

Ваши доказательства честной игры | Your proof of fair play
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClvws96PvU_Nddl7jpJH4jQ

WorstAimbotEver

Старший сержант
24 Сен 2017
Battlelog
[BL]
WorstAimbotEver
WorstAimbotEver of Battlefield 4
[QUOTE = "WorstAimbotEver, inlägg: 22878, medlem: 1688"] Användarnamn
[USER = 1688] WorstAimbotEver [/ USER]

På vilken server är du bannad? | | Vilken server har du bannat?
# 3 METRO

Информация о пользователе | User info

Ditt smeknamn i spelet | Ditt smeknamn
WorstAimbotEver

Ссылка на Ваш профиль | Länk till din profil (Battlelog или Steam) Battlelog / Battlefield 4
Progression - WorstAimbotEver - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Ytterligare information | Ytterligare information

Anledningen till förbudet | Förbudsförklaring
Misstänkt fusk

När var du förbjuden? | | När du var bannad?
2017-09-24

От себя | Lägg till ett par ord
Som du kan se i min battlelog spelar jag mycket. Jag lurar aldrig på något sätt. Inga hackar, inga makron eller något. Jag spelar bara tunnelbana och skåp. Den här servern har varit min favorit nu förra månaden och jag hoppas att du kan unban mig. Du är välkommen att åskåda att du kommer att se inte fuska och även se min headshot-förhållande är det inte misstänkt high.dont har inspelningar av min spelning nu men om du släpper in kommer jag att spela in och du kan få en kopia självklart. tack

Ditt bevis på rättvist spel | Ditt bevis på rättvist spel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClvws96PvU_Nddl7jpJH4jQ[/QUOTE]
WorstAimbotEver
WorstAimbotEver of Battlefield 4

-XL-Crodillez

Администратор
Команда форума
15 Ноя 2015
nvrsk
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
Facebook
[FB]
Пусть видео пишет, то что он указал ссылку на свой канал, где 3 видео, причем нарезанное видео никуда не годится.

Реакции: WorstAimbotEver

col_slider

Администратор
15 Мар 2017
Battlelog
[BL]
Hi worst! :)
Sorry, but you must record from third person where we can see how you play whole round, your monitor with tray(ctrl+alt+del task manager) where you must show the absence of extraneous or suspicious tasks. After proof your skill Crodillez will unban you. Sorry again. Hope soon we will see you on our servers and Metro.

Реакции: Troy_VL и -XL-Crodillez

WorstAimbotEver

Старший сержант
24 Сен 2017
Battlelog
[BL]
Hi Crodillez and COL_SLIDER! Now I have uploaded a couple of rounds and some of them also in third person view. Hope this is enough to unban me. I can also record rounds on your server when you unban me.

col_slider

Администратор
15 Мар 2017
Battlelog
[BL]
Hi worst :)
give us please 24 hours :) we must check your video and make decision

also, just for info, can you give answer to us why you play on our server? :) you must understand us, you are from Sweden as we see by ip, we very like it and respect it :)
it help us to known you and make positive decison, sorry but no any offense

Последнее редактирование:

col_slider

Администратор
15 Мар 2017
Battlelog
[BL]
also before we start check video, i forgot (my fault), we must see in video from third person how you work with mouse :( you must understand us, coz some mouse can have norecoil macrocommand in firmware inserted in mouse.

Последнее редактирование:

col_slider

Администратор
15 Мар 2017
Battlelog
[BL]
I will talk with CRODILLEZ tomorow to unban you. And make proper video on our server with our requirements :) like third person whole round, manager task and mouse work.

Реакции: WorstAimbotEver

WorstAimbotEver

Старший сержант
24 Сен 2017
Battlelog
[BL]
I will talk with CRODILLEZ tomorow to unban you. And make proper video on our server with our requirements :) like third person whole round, manager task and mouse work.

Thank you I will do that. But just so that I understand was the video correct the only thing you want to see is more of the mouse? The way I showed task manager was correct?

I uploaded a video that is a little better where i show you that I have recoil. Look at 17:30 of the recorded gameplay and then look at 19:15 of the third person view. There you see I have no recoil macro. I pull down to compensate for the recoil of the AEK.

I have made room on my harddrive so I can record gameplay. Just have to make more room on phone so I can record longer session there too. :)

WorstAimbotEver

Старший сержант
24 Сен 2017
Battlelog
[BL]
The video I uploaded is called random round #5 but it will be online in 2 hours. It takes forever to upload to YouTube. :)