PUNKBUSTER #3 locker hardcore - заявка на разбан sonomak

Sonomak

Рядовой
9 Мар 2018
Battlelog
[BL]
Имя пользователя
Sonomak

На каком сервере Вы забанены? | Which server you banned?
#3 Locker Hardcore

Информация о пользователе | User info

Ваш ник в игре | Your nickname
Sonomak

Ссылка на Ваш профиль | Link to your profile (Battlelog или Steam) http://battlelog.battlefield.com
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/Sonomak/

Дополнительная информация | Additional information

Причина бана | Ban reason
I am kicked before I see a message

Когда Вы были забанены? | When you were banned?
06/03/2018, 22:00

От себя | Add a pair of words
I tried to join server "[XL] #3 60Hz | LOCKER | HARDCORE | NO EXPLOSIVE | XL-GAMES.RU" but was kicked before I could deploy. Since then I have had a ban due to an admin decision. I believe it is this server. If it is, I have no idea why I have been banned because I didn't even deploy before I was banned. Thank you.

Ваши доказательства честной игры | Your proof of fair play

-XL-Crodillez

Администратор
Команда форума
15 Ноя 2015
nvrsk
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
Facebook
[FB]
You are not banned from our server
that would see the reason for the ban, go into the game with the help of the battlelog.

Sonomak

Рядовой
9 Мар 2018
Battlelog
[BL]
Thank you for the information. I've only recently come back to BF4 from a 2 year break and I don't exactly know where to look or where to appeal this ban.
I've looked on PBBans.com and it says I was banned on this XL server: "53225 EB GAME HACK #88001 2bd78978 Sonomak 92.19.*.*
gb.gif
XL Mar 06, 2018 5:45 pm"
It gave me this link to the server owner/details which is why I came here: PBBans | MSi - View Server (109-95-210-212-19567).
Does anyone have any advice as to who or where I need to appeal this ban? The error message I get when connecting to any server states that this is an admin decision but I cannot find the server or admin that banned me.
Thank you.

Spartan-117th

Добрый админ
XL-GAMES
Админ
12 Фев 2017
Battlelog
[BL]
If BF4DB unban you, let us no so we can lift the ban here too...