Старший прапорщик
9 Мар 2018
Battlelog
[BL]
Facebook
[FB]
Имя пользователя
MarDiePie

На каком сервере Вы забанены? | Which server you banned?
#3 Locker Hardcore

Информация о пользователе | User info

Ваш ник в игре | Your nickname
MarDiePie

Ссылка на Ваш профиль | Link to your profile (Battlelog или Steam) http://battlelog.battlefield.com
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/MarDiePie/

Дополнительная информация | Additional information

Причина бана | Ban reason
Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: nogo3peHue B 4umepcmBe / Suspected cheating [perm][-XL-SASHA_SAN36]

Когда Вы были забанены? | When you were banned?
08.03.2018 approximate time was 23:00

От себя | Add a pair of words
The reason was "Suspected cheating"...
I dont get it, why would any admin BAN for SUSPECTED cheating when they dont even really know if player is cheating or not... When i kill some admin few times it doesent mean that i cheat... These admins should learn what is cheating and what not. Ive been playing in this server for many months and havent had any problems until now...

Ваши доказательства честной игры | Your proof of fair play
I unfortunately dont have any videos but i sure will start recording my every game from now on...

SASHA_SAN36

Злой админ
XL-GAMES
22 Ноя 2016
воронеж
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
I've been watching you you worked such wonders in the smoke is just super . If you don't mind to record video from the third person where we will see the launch of your computer and task Manager well and the game itself with a KD at least 2

MarDiePie

Старший прапорщик
9 Мар 2018
Battlelog
[BL]
Facebook
[FB]
I pick weapons randomly, and you can see flashlight and red dot through smoke, also you can see weapons flashing when they shoot. And i know this map so well thats why i know where people possibly are and i listen where they walk. M240B is strong weapon and with burst fire its really powerful and it has many bullets so i randomly shoot trough smoke and its small map and someone is always behind the smoke. If you watch my stats you can see that ive shot 61366 bullets and only 1230 kills, and accuraly is only 7.28%, what kind of "hack" is this?

SASHA_SAN36

Злой админ
XL-GAMES
22 Ноя 2016
воронеж
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
When I was watching no flashlight or gun sight to be seen and you killed .Remove pozhaylusto video.And hope will close this subject with your ban (Viceroy)

MarDiePie

Старший прапорщик
9 Мар 2018
Battlelog
[BL]
Facebook
[FB]
Okay i can record to you, i can show you everything... i dont have anything to hide.

MarDiePie

Старший прапорщик
9 Мар 2018
Battlelog
[BL]
Facebook
[FB]
Yes, do you want me to record 3rd person or can i only record my screen? and what would you like to see?

SASHA_SAN36

Злой админ
XL-GAMES
22 Ноя 2016
воронеж
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
We want to see start your computer from a third party task well, and the game itself with a KD at least 2. And all third person where we will see the monitor keyboard mouse.

Последнее редактирование:

MarDiePie

Старший прапорщик
9 Мар 2018
Battlelog
[BL]
Facebook
[FB]
Okay, i will try to record with my phone tonight but when the quality is bad then i will borrow a GoPro from a friend and do it tomorrow

MarDiePie

Старший прапорщик
9 Мар 2018
Battlelog
[BL]
Facebook
[FB]
Hello, I finally finished uploading the video, its 1h and 12min long so it took some time to upload. My phone stopped recording after every 25min and the quality is not the best but i hope thats enough to prove that im not hacking. My K/D rate is in the end of the video it was 2.3
Video:

Реакции: Timm

DiaBolicalll____

Подполковник
XL-GAMES
Админ
24 Сен 2015
finland
Battlelog
[BL]
well i didint see suspiciouson sometthing.. my opinion as this video show us , you are free to play on XL servers..following all those players , not so easy and mistakes possible smtms :)