АРХИВ Заявка на бан игрока - DiRO99

Ken Как так?!

Лейтенант
14 Мар 2023

Никнейм нарушителя | Violator nickname DiRO99

Ссылка на игровой профиль | Battlelog profile link Progression - DiRO99 - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Сервер | Server BF4 METRO

Какое правило было нарушено | What rule has been violated System abuse/voteban abuse, insult and toxic.

Ссылка на скриншот | Link on screenshot

Ссылка на видео | Link on video

Ваш комментарий | Comment here First met this player from Kazakhstan on Januanry 23, 2023, killed him multiple times, he got triggered and started abusing. After that, whenever he was killed in the game, he would start throwing out false accusations of cheating, which in turn provoked other players to initiate "voteban." As can be seen in the video above @10:15. Being accused of "Teleporting" after he was killed.

Note: The whole video above is unedited and have many AFKs (Away from Keyboard).

Thanks.

Ken Как так?!

Лейтенант
14 Мар 2023
In the next round where I scored 53-0, he provoked all players to voteban by accusing of cheating although he was on the same team ie, US team.

This is the whole unedited video of that round (unedited and have many AFKs):

This is the battle report of that round: Battle Report - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

His past history in the image append herewith.

thanks.

Вложения

• DiRO99.JPG
    DiRO99.JPG
    89,5 KB · Просмотры: 59

EternalOffline

Полковник
5 Янв 2019
На видео есть залипательные и душераздирающие по своему накалу моменты, где этот великий воин Школы Рака по несколько минут лежит и смиренно ждёт спавна MGL на точке С? Если кто посмотрит и ему не будет лень, скиньте таймкоды чтобы всякий мог насладиться филигранной работой извилин настоящего мастера.

Oxota_Krepkoye

Сержант
22 Апр 2023
Battlelog
[BL]
Кто-нибудь объясните человеку, что voteban/votekick за пинг вполне себе легитимен и не является "abuse" ни в какой мере, потому что на сервере отсутствует автоматический кик за высокий показатель пинга, а играть с подобными персонажами никому приятно быть не может.

Ken Как так?!

Лейтенант
14 Мар 2023
Someone explain to a person that voteban / votekick for ping is quite legitimate and is not an "abuse" in any way, because the server does not have an automatic kick for a high ping rate, and playing with such characters cannot be pleasant to anyone.

Please see high ping related information below.

In case you missed it, the abovevote ban was accused of cheating for killing him multiple times in previous rounds. He was triggered and then used the voteban as retaliation rather than retaliation by killing.

Oxota_Krepkoye

Сержант
22 Апр 2023
Battlelog
[BL]
for killing him multiple times
Нет, он называл Вас читером из-за так называемых телепортов (но они были вызваны, очевидно, пингом, а не читами). Вам, похоже, не известно, как выглядит со стороны поведение человека с высоким пингом. Такой игрок (в некоторых случаях, не для каждого из них это справедливо) перемещается рывками, что очень хорошо видно на экране после смерти. И вот, первое голосование было открыто с причиной "teleportation", а не "cheating". Т.е. это была неверная интерпретация причины телепортаций, а не умышленная клевета на "честного" игрока. Таким образом, выходит, что голосование было открыто как раз из-за Вашего высокого пинга, а это, как уже было отмечено мною выше, не является нелегетимным. Считаю, что Вам стоит прекратить создавать подобные бессмысленные темы с "abusing voteban/votekick", никакого конструктива в них все равно не содержится. На этом у меня все, желаю хорошего вечера.

Ken Как так?!

Лейтенант
14 Мар 2023
No, he called you a cheater because of the so-called teleports (but they were apparently caused by pings, not cheats). You don't seem to know what a high ping person's behavior looks like from the outside. Such a player (in some cases, this is not true for all of them) moves in jerks, which is very clearly visible on the screen after death. And so, the first vote was opened with the reason "teleportation" and not "cheating". those. it was a misinterpretation of the reason for the teleportations, and not a deliberate slander of an "honest" player. Thus, it turns out that the voting was opened precisely because of your high ping, and this, as I have already noted above, is not illegitimate. I think you should stop creating such meaningless threads with "abusing voteban/votekick", they don' t contain any structure. That's all for me, I wish you a good evening.

For those outraged by players using bipods on LMGs, or on any other class of weapons, there are a few reasons;

1. When the ping is above +200, it is basically impossible to play the assault class. You can shoot first, see the headshot and body hit markers, and the enemy can turn around and kill you, and his health percentage is still at 100%. Just like you're shooting in the past, the hit markers show body or head hits, but don't do any damage to enemy soldiers.

2. Above ping+200, being static (not moving around) is to avoid the fallacy that players with high ping have an advantage over players with ping below 50. The stationary is to avoid being reported and kicked/banned if the ping +200 is high. If you don't move while you kill them, they have no reason to use the high ping fallacy.

3. Others, non related to high ping.

Most players who have never played on a server with a ping +200 or above will not understand, but you are welcome to try play on servers with such ping, to verify that the above is true or false.

Toxic_Payk

Полковник
26 Май 2018
Battlelog
[BL]
Угу, с таким то геймплеем интереснее чат читать, благо он там насыщенный вышел на события)
Что то не припомню такого бугурта в сторону других любителей "насыщенного" геймплея. На память тот же хорек (вечная память ему), француз как его там, да и много кто.

Ken Как так?!

Лейтенант
14 Мар 2023
Interestingly, in the chat, everyone who was killed in the previous rounds voted !Yes, retaliation for cheating allegations. Some of you are here)

Интересно, что в чате проголосовали все, кого убили в предыдущих турах! Да, возмездие за обвинения в читерстве. Некоторые из вас здесь)

EternalOffline

Полковник
5 Янв 2019
Что то не припомню такого бугурта в сторону других любителей "насыщенного" геймплея. На память тот же хорек (вечная память ему), француз как его там, да и много кто.
Я к такому геймплею в целом отношусь без чрезмерного негатива - ну нравится человеку с сошек стрелять, по сути он не помогает и не вредит. Это его дело. Просто основной геймплей этого игрока сводится примерно к вот такому:
200ICQ.jpg

Вот такого геймплея я уже не понимаю и по достоинству оценить не могу, увы. Лежать и по несколько минут ожидать каждый раз спавна MGL на точке С, чтобы единолично играть только с ним, это значит иметь просто невероятный запас терпения.

Ken Как так?!

Лейтенант
14 Мар 2023
In general, I treat such gameplay without excessive negativity - well, a person likes to shoot from a bipod, in fact it does not help and does not harm. It's his business. It's just that the main gameplay of this player comes down to something like this:Посмотреть вложение 4792
I don’t understand this kind of gameplay anymore and I can’t appreciate it, alas. Lying down and waiting for several minutes every time MGL spawns at point C, in order to play only with him alone, this means having an incredible amount of patience.
So you voted !yes for "teleporting" because some one used MGL?

Вложения

• Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    28 KB · Просмотры: 46
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    26,5 KB · Просмотры: 48

EternalOffline

Полковник
5 Янв 2019
o you voted !yes for "teleporting" because some one used MGL?
Не обессудь, я проголосовал не против "телепортации", но против тебя. Я просто нуб, который не может убить врага, вооруженного MGL и написал !yes чисто из зависти.

Ken Как так?!

Лейтенант
14 Мар 2023
Next time, don't abuse votekick/voteban for wrong reasons. If you were killed multiple times, then you are angry couldn't kill me, just let me know and I will let you knife 2 times. My dog tags are shiny and collectible. OK?

В следующий раз не злоупотребляйте голосованием/голосованием по неправильным причинам. Если вас убили несколько раз, то вы злитесь, не могли убить меня, просто дайте мне знать, и я дам вам нож 2 раза. Мои жетоны для собак блестящие и коллекционные. ХОРОШО?

Capture.JPG

Oxota_Krepkoye

Сержант
22 Апр 2023
Battlelog
[BL]
don't abuse votekick/voteban for wrong reasons
На сервере нет такой вещи, как "abuse votekick/voteban". Каждый игрок имеет право открывать голосование на каждого, и излагать причины, по которым он открыл это голосование. Если другие игроки согласны с этими причинами, то они могут проголосовать "за" (или "против", если не согласны).