• Этот раздел переехал на новый ДОМЕН, чтобы комментировать перейдите по ссылке, для входа можете использовать текущий логин и пароль.

Phogue's VIP Hunter Annoyer [1.0.6.1]

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

jadefox

Подполковник
Арендатор
21 Фев 2018
Battlelog
[BL]
Phogue's VIP Hunter Annoyer [1.0.6.1]
Phogue's VIP Hunter Annoyer
Thanks
  • EBassie for testing and providing ideas.
  • PapaCharlie for the neato boilerplate plugin.
  • Zaeed, for his terrible suggestions.

Description
This plugin will read in a list of known DICE/DICE Friends dog tag hunters, killing (80% chance) or kicking (20% chance) them after they spawn.

Provided a VIP is in the server and they have a positive score above 0, then this plugin will be in effect. Otherwise, it will be like the plugin isn't running at all.

They will be killed or kicked, not banned to ensure they waste time waiting in queues and joining the server.

They will be killed or kicked at a random interval after they spawn, hopefully giving a brief illusion that the inevitable will not happen this time around.

The player will be kicked or killed with no messages at all by default. There is an option to enable message output with the default message "Please go fuck yourself - Love Phogue
smile.png
". You can modify the message in the settings.

The player, by default, will not be able to join any squads. This is optional though as it may conflict with existing plugins.

Every 60 seconds every VIP will be privately sent statistics on who has been killed/kicked because of this plugin. If no actions are taken in the last 60 seconds then the statistics will not be sent. This was done to reduce chat spam, but still let the VIP know action is being taken to protect them.

The list is moderated entirely by Phogue and it only contains the dog tag hunters that:
  • Have friends join your squad or team to communicate where you are
  • Have friends join your squad or team to revive you for multiple knife kills.
  • Are in a platoon that specifically hunts for these tags
  • Ignore objectives completely
  • I personally witness the previous actions.

People won't be added to this list if:
  • They knife some body with the tags. That's always funny as hell. You should knife MorpheusX(AUT). He loves it
    smile.png
  • No serious, if you see me in game don't think twice about knifing me. Come and knife me. Just don't join my game with a 400 ping, ignore the objectives and have your friends join my squad to tell you where I am. It's so annoying I wrote this plugin.

You should run this plugin if:
  • You have dice developer or friends tags and run a server.
  • You have developers or friends frequent your server (they will love you for running this)
  • You trust Phogue's judgment not to turn this into a personal hit list.

I'm no longer a tag hunter, can I get taken off this list please?
  • Please go fuck yourself - Love Phogue
    smile.png
The list is updated at myrcon.com. PM Phogue on the forums to add/update people.

The tag-owner list is updated at myrcon.com. PM Phogue on the forums to add/update people.

Commands
none

Settings
Debug Level: 2 by default. Set to 0 to turn off debug output.
Prevent Hunter Squads: True by default. When turned on this will prevent tag hunters from squading up.
Output Poke Message: False by default. When turned on this send the ""Poke Message"" to the VIP Hunter whenever an action is taken against them. By default this runs silently so they won't know what's going on, at least until they google it.
Poke Message: The default reason of "Please go fuck yourself - Love Phogue
smile.png
". Set this to what you want. I prefix it in the plugin with the plugin name "[Phogue's VIP Hunter Annoyer]. It's exceptionally rare that I take credit or plaster my name on your servers, but I kinda want this
smile.png

Kick Probability: 5 by default. What percentage the tag hunter has of being kicked when they spawn. Value must be between 0-100. Set to 0 to disable kicking.
Kill Probability: 5 by default. What percentage the tag hunter has of being killed when they spawn. Value must be between 0-100. Set to 0 to disable killing.
Protection Enabled Message: The default text of ""VIP protection enabled."". This message will be sent to a VIP when protection is enabled or when they join while protection is already enabled.

Installed on the following servers
The list of servers using this plugin is maintained on the Stalker B Gone Platoon

Вложения

• VipHunterAnnoyer_1.0.6.1.zip
    8,6 KB · Просмотры: 239
Реакции: AMIGO
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.