РАЗБАНЕН METRO - заявка на разбан Rack_Diciprine

Rack_Diciprine

Сержант
25 Мар 2019
Battlelog
[BL]
Имя пользователя: Rack_Diciprine

На каком сервере Вы забанены? | Which server you banned?
METRO

Ваш ник в игре | Your nickname
Rack_Diciprine

Ссылка на Ваш профиль | Link to your profile (Battlelog или Steam) http://battlelog.battlefield.com
https://bf4stats.com/pc/Rack_Diciprine

Причина бана | Ban reason
When I enter the server it just says 'Kicked By Admin'. But on this site it says 'suspected cheating, 8k/d, seeing through smoke'

Когда Вы были забанены? | When you were banned?
1 Янв 1970

От себя | Add a pair of words
I've been playing this game and this specific map for a long time. I know Metro like no other. I am better than most players. I don't just get high scores I also coach my team into winning the game. I don't speak Russian. (I am from the Netherlands).

Ваши доказательства честной игры | Your proof of fair play
-Look at my battlelog stats. My 30% accuracy is not representative because I have so many M320 and Grenade kills. My accuracy with Assault weapons is between 18% and 20%. My Kill/Death ratio is NOT 8, its just over 3.
-I can not 'see' though smoke- everyone should know 3d spotting is sometimes broken.
-My ping on the Metro server is between 10 and 15. This gives me an advantage and I know how to use it.
-I am sure this server has software that can spot cheating, I am 100% sure that this system hasn't found a single suspicious thing about me; why? Because I don't cheat.

From what I can tell the person that banned me was -XL-82abn, I looked at your stats and you are very mediocre player. You should NOT be the one to decide if I am cheating or not. In your ban you said you made a video, I would like to see that, I cannot find it anywhere.

Реакции: Sorry_im_phantom

col_slider

Администратор
15 Мар 2017
Battlelog
[BL]
Its me XL-82abn
Yes, i medicore player, but its never mind
U suspect in cheeting or use norecoil software on mouse.
For playing on our server u must record 3rd person video from starting computer with showing Task manadger, also you must show mouse sowtware, then play on any 64 metro with same kd u had.
after u proof your skill we will unban u
Vidoe for example up in the topic.

Последнее редактирование:

Rack_Diciprine

Сержант
25 Мар 2019
Battlelog
[BL]
This is the second game I've played after my ban - (the first one I joined in late and my team was being spawn-camped). It is played on 'Sic' server, I've played countless hours on this server and have never been banned. But lots of noobs cry about cheats when they see my score.

I go around 130-20 in this video, because the round is so long I cut it in half. I end up going 234-35 (K/D 6.69 - SPM 1094)

-Here is the video of the game (45 min)

-This is the battle report of that game
Battle Report - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

col_slider

Администратор
15 Мар 2017
Battlelog
[BL]
No, thats not enough.
We dont see mouse and keyboard, and how u work with it, also we dont see full task manager.
U must make video like above in topic.

Rack_Diciprine

Сержант
25 Мар 2019
Battlelog
[BL]
No, thats not enough.
We dont see mouse and keyboard, and how u work with it, also we dont see full task manager.
U must make video like above in topic.

Are you JOKING me?
Did you even see the video? It disproves EVERY SINGLE false accusation you've thrown at me. (see below) How about you give us some solid proof why you think I cheat? You have none, NOTHING.

-you accused me of cheat: You can clearly see no cheats in task manager and no cheats on screen
-you accused me of no recoil: You can clearly see typical AEK-971 recoil in my video
-you accused me of high score: You can clearly see in the video that I'm a good player
-YOU ACCUSED ME OF SEEING THROUGH SMOKE.........: ANY battlefield 4 player knows that you can get spotted through smoke, this is just a lame excuse of a reason to get me banned, if you ban everyone that shoots you through smoke you can ban the ENTIRE server.

see vid above
Weapons and Unlocks - Rack_Diciprine - Battlelog / Battlefield 4
Details - Rack_Diciprine - Battlelog / Battlefield 4
Search: Rack_Diciprine

And These are the stats of the all people who reported/banned me:
-XL-82abn - BF4 Player stats
164 hours playtime, 685 SPM, 1.5k Kill/Death
25 hours playtime, 412 SPM, 0.6 Kill/Death

This is PATHETIC. I would like to know if ANYONE here besides col_slider thinks that I'm a cheater. There is NO TRACE of me cheating in 1200 hours of playtime.

Rack_Diciprine

Сержант
25 Мар 2019
Battlelog
[BL]
First full game I've played again, 5 Kill/Death ratio, 1210 Score per Minute. I only get revived once.

The mouse I use is a Logitech g402, I use the official Logitech software for it. I use 3 buttons on it. Sometimes I press one accidentally because my thumb is always on it, this causes 2 lights to appear.

what do these buttons do?
-one to increase DPI,
-one to decrease DPI,
-and one to reset it to my standard DPI.

3rd person view - I show full task manager and mouse software

1st person view (1080p)

unban me now...

col_slider

Администратор
15 Мар 2017
Battlelog
[BL]
Congratulation guitarguy u unbanned.
Welcome aboard
P.S. but remember, if i see that u call someone of our players "noobs" i will ban u for disrepect players on our server.

col_slider

Администратор
15 Мар 2017
Battlelog
[BL]
Мощно у него пукан бомбануло, но видео записать пришлось :)

Реакции: Whitecrow