РАЗБАНЕН METRO - заявка на разбан Noob-in_paniC

• Автор темы Deleted user 3080
  • Дата начала
D

Deleted user 3080

Имя пользователя: Noob-in_paniC

На каком сервере Вы забанены? | Which server you banned?
METRO

Ваш ник в игре | Your nickname
Noob-in-paniC

Ссылка на Ваш профиль | Link to your profile (Battlelog или Steam) Battlelog / Battlefield 4
Progression - Noob-in-paniC - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Причина бана | Ban reason
suspect cheating ?

Когда Вы были забанены? | When you were banned?
6 Июл 2019

От себя | Add a pair of words
hello it seems i got a permanent ban ? all my stats are normal and i have a lot of hours in this game . i play this for 4 years and this is the 1st time i dont understand.

Ваши доказательства честной игры | Your proof of fair play

don't be pussy ;D

Медсестричка
XL-GAMES
Админ
15 Янв 2018
Moscow
most likely you'll have to record a video of your gameplay from the 3rd person view with task manager in it as well

D

Deleted user 3080

ok
i record one video this morning im gonna try to post it now.
But for the story i have a lot of hours in this game . And i got many accounts because i got ban on many for beinng disrepectful ( i play only metro and there are few ).
My last account was actually lifesuckhardly i was playing a lot and it was cool until the debut of june ( origin basic expired so cant play anymore on it )
so i got a new one i reiinstall the game , and i found on reddit someone giving tips about fps boost wich is a big problem with my computer .
I followed this instruction and my game run smooth, better input lag and better aim .
link : https://www.reddit.com/r/Battlefield/comments/awhb51 i dont know anything about cheat and do want to touch that i know what i risk and i know its really easy to detect.
i hope it isnt that the problem because i would be pissed of ....
i try upload but u said 3rd person ? isnt 1st person u need ?

don't be pussy ;D

Медсестричка
XL-GAMES
Админ
15 Янв 2018
Moscow
ok
i record one video this morning im gonna try to post it now.
But for the story i have a lot of hours in this game . And i got many accounts because i got ban on many for beinng disrepectful ( i play only metro and there are few ).
My last account was actually lifesuckhardly i was playing a lot and it was cool until the debut of june ( origin basic expired so cant play anymore on it )
so i got a new one i reiinstall the game , and i found on reddit someone giving tips about fps boost wich is a big problem with my computer .
I followed this instruction and my game run smooth, better input lag and better aim .
link : https://www.reddit.com/r/Battlefield/comments/awhb51 i dont know anything about cheat and do want to touch that i know what i risk and i know its really easy to detect.
i hope it isnt that the problem because i would be pissed of ....
i try upload but u said 3rd person ? isnt 1st person u need ?

if i've got it right, when you record from the 1st person view, you still can do something with advanced software, so that's why admins usually ask the 3rd person view, so they could see your arms, screen, task manager with running programs and so so on.

i do remember your previous acc, but i don't know exactly why you've got banned. when admin appears, he'd tell. and yes, sometimes it's not so easy to recognize cheats

D

Deleted user 3080

oh ok i underdstand . So i have to record an another one hmmm .
gonna take sometimes maybe today if i can so well see u :D

D

Deleted user 3080

ok well i understand your suspicions . i was like 140-62 ?? i dont remember well but i was using shotgun so i will record a new one with the same weapon.
have a good day

D

Deleted user 3080

hello
so i tried a bit yesterday but didnt really succeed ..
but here my video i did few after i got ban :
Im not trying to convince u im not cheating with this video but if u can check and say if u see something wrong / illegal .3

- So if something is wrong here is the problem :

Like i said i followed the advice from the youtuber (link up ) and he give us some files :
- user.cfg
-meta.xl
-PROFSAVE
-PROFSAVE_header
-PROFSAVE_profile

Those files was made to improve FPS , have a better aim , input lag , etc ...

I erased my original files and replace by his files and my game was way better ... and he never talk about cheat or mod or anything if im not wrong .
So if the problem is here and those file who make me better are cheats so i deserve my permanent ban .

- if nothing wrong : let me know i will upload a 3rd person video

well this sucks ... i had fun to play on this

D

Deleted user 3080

quality seems really bad omg ( 1.55 gb 1080p video ... )

SmallMonkey

Злая админша
XL-GAMES
VIP
Админ
14 Ноя 2017
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
hello
so i tried a bit yesterday but didnt really succeed ..
but here my video i did few after i got ban :
Im not trying to convince u im not cheating with this video but if u can check and say if u see something wrong / illegal .3

- So if something is wrong here is the problem :

Like i said i followed the advice from the youtuber (link up ) and he give us some files :
- user.cfg
-meta.xl
-PROFSAVE
-PROFSAVE_header
-PROFSAVE_profile

Those files was made to improve FPS , have a better aim , input lag , etc ...

I erased my original files and replace by his files and my game was way better ... and he never talk about cheat or mod or anything if im not wrong .
So if the problem is here and those file who make me better are cheats so i deserve my permanent ban .

- if nothing wrong : let me know i will upload a 3rd person video

well this sucks ... i had fun to play on this
For a unban you need video in third person, I to you threw off an example. Other videos are not accepted.

D

Deleted user 3080

hello here some record.

Wasnt able to play full round my phone had memory full .... i let u check this video and if its not enough i can do another without problem.
Good luck on your hunt :D

3rd persoon available :
original ( still processing 78% ATM ) : https://youtu.be/nzPtn1gWMTA

bye

D

Deleted user 3080

PS : the second video can not appear , i dont dont know anything about youtube video upload . Its loading but i dont know if it will publish by itself .
I will maybe nned to valid it manually this night

SmallMonkey

Злая админша
XL-GAMES
VIP
Админ
14 Ноя 2017
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]

SmallMonkey

Злая админша
XL-GAMES
VIP
Админ
14 Ноя 2017
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
D

Deleted user 3080

Thanks u .
Ive record an another video ( 2 kd - full round - 136-66) i will upload it this night just because it took me time to did it and for complete the first video who was short.
Bye and close the thread pls

Реакции: Timm
D

Deleted user 3080

second video to clear any doubt :
( available in 5 hour )
Battle Report - Battlelog / Battlefield 4
Didnt uploaded the original this time ( file do 7.65 gb - 16 hour to upload )
Dont take attention to the cross in the middle of the screen its scotch while i draw a cross to aim better lol
So its all good