РАЗБАНЕН Locker Hardcore - заявка на разбан veganwarrior

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

veganwarrior

Рядовой
21 Фев 2019
Battlelog
[BL]
Имя пользователя: veganwarrior

На каком сервере Вы забанены? | Which server you banned?
Locker Hardcore

Ваш ник в игре | Your nickname
veganwarrior

Ссылка на Ваш профиль | Link to your profile (Battlelog или Steam) http://battlelog.battlefield.com
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/XxVeganWarriorxX/stats/246898779/pc/

Причина бана | Ban reason
no idea, just you where kicked by admin

Когда Вы были забанены? | When you were banned?
20 Фев 2019

От себя | Add a pair of words
no idea why i am being kicked or banned

Ваши доказательства честной игры | Your proof of fair play

DiaBolicalll____

Подполковник
XL-GAMES
Админ
24 Сен 2015
finland
Battlelog
[BL]
HI , because of your game avatar you have been banned from our server by admin.
here is proof that why we banned you .. in our server ethnic , politic and racism topic , conversation , picture vs. are extremly forbidden and we do not give mercy sadly..espacially this is russian server and picturw what you have is not acceptable for russian players..

Proof link below also. >>> Screenshot

Вложения

• veganwarrior.png
    veganwarrior.png
    849 KB · Просмотры: 375

veganwarrior

Рядовой
21 Фев 2019
Battlelog
[BL]
thank you for you reply, i would have been happy to change it however i have been on your servers on and off past month or so and not one admin has told me to change it, i can change it if you are willing to unban me, as this rule is probably most likely in russian i would as a non russian speaker not understand it. i can understand you not wanting that picture and as i said before i would be quite happy to change it

DiaBolicalll____

Подполковник
XL-GAMES
Админ
24 Сен 2015
finland
Battlelog
[BL]
Server admin Saske336 banned you .. so lets wait his opinion for this situation also before make any action..

SASHA_SAN36

Злой админ
XL-GAMES
22 Ноя 2016
воронеж
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
Никогда не понимал людей которые в игре пишут по русски,а потом шифруются.

DiaBolicalll____

Подполковник
XL-GAMES
Админ
24 Сен 2015
finland
Battlelog
[BL]
thank you for you reply, i would have been happy to change it however i have been on your servers on and off past month or so and not one admin has told me to change it, i can change it if you are willing to unban me, as this rule is probably most likely in russian i would as a non russian speaker not understand it. i can understand you not wanting that picture and as i said before i would be quite happy to change it

Unbanned.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.