РАЗБАНЕН Locker Hardcore - заявка на разбан Nightbreeze_X

Nightbreeze_X

Рядовой
23 Фев 2020
Battlelog
[BL]
Имя пользователя: Nightbreeze_X

На каком сервере Вы забанены? | Which server you banned?
Locker Hardcore

Ваш ник в игре | Your nickname
Nightbreeze_X

Ссылка на Ваш профиль | Link to your profile (Battlelog или Steam) http://battlelog.battlefield.com
https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Nightbreeze_X

Причина бана | Ban reason
Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: Magic Bullet [LIVE][7-11-0] [perm][AutoAdmin]

Когда Вы были забанены? | When you were banned?
23 Фев 2020

От себя | Add a pair of words
I don't know what happened, I played last night as usual and when i login tonight, it said that MAGIC BULLET...I dont know whats that mean. maybe too much teamkill? If i Kill too much teammates... I promise it would happen again...Im from CHINA, I really like to play with you RUSSIA guys in this server...could you please unban me????? Thanks a lot!!!!!

Ваши доказательства честной игры | Your proof of fair play
If i Kill too much teammates... I promise it would happen again...Im from CHINA, I really like to play with you RUSSIA guys in this server...could you please unban me????? Thanks a lot!!!!!

Nightbreeze_X

Рядовой
23 Фев 2020
Battlelog
[BL]
I think the magic bullet means CHEATER?
Please take a loot at my status, does the K/D, KPM, skill looks like a CHEATER?
I just start to play as a reacon recently, maybe just one shot one kill makes somebody think I am a cheater, but come on, this is hardcore server...
SO please ,admin, unban me...

Nightbreeze_X

Рядовой
23 Фев 2020
Battlelog
[BL]
Hi admin, I have searched this forum history and start understanding why i was baned, maybe because I kill two guys in one shot, but it is sniper rafile, and the two guys both were standing in a line, it is not cheater... it happens a lot in hardcore close conquest server....
anyway, please take a loot at my status, you will understand im not a cheater, please unban me...

Timm

XLGAMES.PRO
VIP
5 Сен 2014
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
Facebook
[FB]
Your IP address, coincided with the IP address of the cheater, played on our other server.
IP enforcing disabled, try connect to server.