MarDiePie

Старший прапорщик
9 Мар 2018
Battlelog
[BL]
Facebook
[FB]
Имя пользователя: MarDiePie

На каком сервере Вы забанены? | Which server you banned?
Locker Hardcore

Ваш ник в игре | Your nickname
MarDiePie

Ссылка на Ваш профиль | Link to your profile (Battlelog или Steam) http://battlelog.battlefield.com
https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/MarDiePie/stats/1029160694/pc/

Причина бана | Ban reason
Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: nogo3peHue B 4umepcmBe / Suspected cheating [perm][-XL-Sasha_vrn]

Когда Вы были забанены? | When you were banned?
17 Янв 2020

От себя | Add a pair of words
Hello, i noticed that i was banned today... I guess its my gaming style that got in the way. I shoot randomly through smoke because its small map in hardcore mode and someone is always pushing through and gets hit. You can check my stats that i've shot so many bullets and not that many kills. I have been loyal player since 26.11.2016 and played 1172 rounds in XL Locker server. My last game K/D was 6.81 (109 kills and 16 deaths) I know its very suspicious but it was because i was a sniper and i was camping... its nothing special compared to some other players. I hope this gets sorted out soon and i get to play again. :)

Ваши доказательства честной игры | Your proof of fair play
I know last time i had to record a video to prove my innocence but this time i dont have any proof but i can try to record a video.

MarDiePie

Старший прапорщик
9 Мар 2018
Battlelog
[BL]
Facebook
[FB]
Im sorry i dont speak russian but google translate said that you want me to make a video am i right? Can i make it on XL locker server? There is not many servers in my region with hardcore locker and conquest large.

MarDiePie

Старший прапорщик
9 Мар 2018
Battlelog
[BL]
Facebook
[FB]
Here is a little bit older video of me playing (starting up my PC and showing task manager and then playing on XL locker server). Quality is little bit bad but you can clearly see my gaming tactics (shooting randomly through smoke to get a kill)... You can also see my stats that ive shot so many bullets and most of them have missed... I hope its enough to prove my innocence.

SASHA_SAN36

Злой админ
XL-GAMES
22 Ноя 2016
воронеж
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
You are required to unban a third-person video, where you can see the task Manager, keyboard, mouse, and the game itself 118/18. This is K. d. 5.

MarDiePie

Старший прапорщик
9 Мар 2018
Battlelog
[BL]
Facebook
[FB]
Thank you for unban. My score was 106/23. Its not what you wanted but its everything i had to give haha. Im going to upload the video soon! :)

MarDiePie

Старший прапорщик
9 Мар 2018
Battlelog
[BL]
Facebook
[FB]
Okay, heres the new video. Youtube takes so long to process it thats why its in 360p... It should be in HD resolution soon. As i said my K/D was 106/23 and i hope its enough to prove my innocence.

l_Am_Machine

Младший сержант
2 Янв 2020
Battlelog
[BL]
лайфхак - надо попробовать, может МОИ руки выравняються или из жопы перекочуют на плечи БУГАГА