Heavy insult report!

xXx-MaladiA-xXx

Старший сержант
4 Дек 2014
Germany
Battlelog
[BL]
9yyxjwvb.jpg
o_O BF3 at the begining 3 years ago maybe? ... cleared in the XL-Teamspeak in a long english and very funny conversation (with both member from XL at this time) if I remember correctly, i was the wrong player and a bit angry ...
like i said, we know each other for a long time now! Here I met you guys for the first time in a direct talk and here my love to XL really starts, thx for remember me ... no more to say here!

He writes me now in german^^ , looks like he hates me really for my post. This should tell you everything about him. What is the point of this ? ... what should this show in this case? For me just an poor attempt to distract from the real point in here.
I opened the thread because of several racist insults ... and these are obviously!

For me it can be closed.

PS for R001us . Sorry, ich hab hier niemanden beleidigt und über meine Manieren kannst du wohl kaum urteilen! Der billige Versuch vom Thema abzulenken wird dir nicht helfen - hättest mal eine Seite weiterblättern sollen!
Das wurde in einem netten Gespräch geklärt, eine Verwechslung und der Bann wurde sofort aufgehoben.
Deine rassistischen Äußerungen sind allerdings Tatsache.

Ich hoffe wirklich sie bannen dich, du hast schon genug Schaden angerichtet. Deine Täuschungsversuche spiegeln dein Charakter wieder. Ich hoffe sie erkennen das.

Последнее редактирование:

tw1st

Старший сержант
17 Сен 2015
Москва
Какой расизм, что ты несешь, у фашизма нет национальности - это идеология, которой ты следуешь, напомню тебе MaladiA что я так же забанил тебя на RG, за фашистские высказывания, а это как ты помнишь был немецкий сервер, у меня много друзей в разных странах, в том числе и в Германии и обвинять меня в расизме глупо, то что ты иммигрировал в эту страну, еще не делает тебя немцем -ll-MaladiA-ll- переехавший в Schbaija, твой плохой английский и еще хуже немецкий, выдают тебя с головой, сначала выучи нормально язык той страны в которую ты иммигрировал и только потом изображай из себя коренного жителя. Лучше научись играть без ежедневных оскорблений. (по традиции пишу на ненавистном тебе русском языке, наслаждайся)

Тим, вы или принимайте адекватные меры к этому лгуну или закройте уже тему, что за цирк со стороны MaladiA, если он меня вспомнил и у него личная неприязнь ко мне, из-за бана на наших серверах за расизм и слова " хоть тут поубиваю русских" это его личное дело. Как бы глупо это не звучало, MaladiA специально играет на российских серверах что бы убивать русских. Полтора года играю на шестом и тут на тебе, нарисовался лживый псевдо-немец MaladiA с претензиями.

xXx-MaladiA-xXx

Старший сержант
4 Дек 2014
Germany
Battlelog
[BL]
good morning everybody :(, lunch break at work now ...

i have linked the thread to my handy, bad mistake. i will cancel this.
488 views in this thread? amazing ... i need to stop this, and with that here i hope i can do that. It is like Cinema :p.

Maybe i am also Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny now because you want me to be that? :)
Like i said ... no limits at all, so that is also true. At the begining it wasn't personal, but now it gets more and more to that. So this was not my intent, it is not my level and i will stop here.
I never met you, i never know you and i will report everyone who insults me and other player multiple time that bad you have done. This was really to much. And the best of all, to do it again after all this here .... impudent!
And like i also said, this just show up your character. For me it is very poor.

to XL:
I write my second post to this thread because Tim asked me to do a statement. The third post i need to do because of his attempts to distract from the subject, to blame me. This one is for sure my last post to his comments.
I am sorry to brought this shitstorm (nothing more it is now), to your board, that was not my intention.
Everything has been said. Do what you have to do and then it should be ok.

Sorry for all that, have a good day!
Greets MaladiA

Panty_Pink

Старший лейтенант
22 Мар 2015
Russia
Чем спорить тут, лучше внести пожертвования на сервер XL6. :p очень надо.

ps - если ты не читер, постоянный бан словить сложно ))

xXx-MaladiA-xXx

Старший сержант
4 Дек 2014
Germany
Battlelog
[BL]
... but for his fabricated stories, and his impudent to do it again after this here, he really deserved it. sorry ... at the begining this was not my intention.

TriBtoXiC

Старший сержант
14 Фев 2015
France
Тим Добрый вечер, я не знаю, если вы можете иметь обсуждение лог частично или увидеть, но я просто хочу, чтобы вы, если вы можете расстаться тех 9:20 часов вечера, чтобы 10:10 часов вечера из-за 2 игроков название команды "ФБО" пытается запретить игроку обманывать и запятнали образ сервера, оскорбляя людей и матерей и сестер и злокачественные говорят, что они знают кого-то, кто может отменить запрет на их, если когда-нибудь это произошло и продолжает причинителя людей ..

How do you list a discussion forum or even have access to the log part? If you please.

Timm

XLGAMES.PRO
5 Сен 2014
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
Facebook
[FB]
Hello.
I mean you want ban some bad players? If yes, pls give me screenshot to bad lang in chat and i ban him.
Thank you.