got baned because of the vote system

FeAr_95

Сержант
17 Июн 2019
Battlelog
[BL]
today i got vote baned because of "spam of suav" people are using the vote system to ban players even thought they are not breaking the rules not only the vote count is so low for a ban and a kick but when someone vote no his vote dont increase the yes votes needed it's like he never voted happened before a good player got vote baned even though more then 8 players voted no but it didint count their votes and now it's my turn here is my battle report i wasn't spamming xm25 so it's not against the rules :
Battle Report - Battlelog / Battlefield 4
also the player who started the vote is "TPOTuJI " he should be baned , hopefully you cann get me unbaned and fix the vote system it's very important :
-increase count
-make no votes counts (cuz they are useless they dont do anything)
i also have the last 5 minutes if anyone want to see, Thanks

SmallMonkey

Злая админша
XL-GAMES
VIP
Админ
14 Ноя 2017
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
We on the server have rules, they need to be observed. Everyone can use vote and it is a part of our rules too. The ban at you temporary, will end in 3 days. We do not remove the ban given by vote of players.

SmallMonkey

Злая админша
XL-GAMES
VIP
Админ
14 Ноя 2017
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
And yes, the result of vote can be different. If vote against you collected a large number of votes, means players had on it reasons.

FeAr_95

Сержант
17 Июн 2019
Battlelog
[BL]
And yes, the result of vote can be different. If vote against you collected a large number of votes, means players had on it reasons.
yeah but "the reasons" wasn't against the rules, not only me but several other players getting baned just cuz they play good and never breaking the rules how that make sense, at least fix the "!no" votes cuz they dont count dont player that say no have an opinion too?