Eod bots on server ...

xXx-MaladiA-xXx

Старший сержант
4 Дек 2014
Germany
Battlelog
[BL]
Hello Guys,

i notice a big change to EOD Bots the last days on server / xl #6 hardcore - no explosive / , in each team 4-5-6 players the last 4 days, this things are all around.
I have seen killstreaks with it up to 20 kills and more ... so what is wrong actually? Some script fail or what? I thought EODs are limited to 5 kills on server ?
At the moment they are not and more and more abuse this ... suggestion: also limit the user like sniper? maybe 2 user each team?

upload_2015-11-26_18-34-32.jpeg

Otherwise this is an abnormal gameplay ...

Thanks for reading! Good evening to all!
Greets MaladiA

Вложения

• upload_2015-11-26_18-34-19.jpeg
    upload_2015-11-26_18-34-19.jpeg
    46,2 KB · Просмотры: 719

Timm

XLGAMES.PRO
5 Сен 2014
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
Facebook
[FB]
Hello.
I do not see it so hard to destroy the robot, all so excited about it.

xXx-MaladiA-xXx

Старший сержант
4 Дек 2014
Germany
Battlelog
[BL]
Hi Timm,
yeah maybe not hard in softcore (in hardcore you are in 1 sec dead) or if there is 1-2 each teams, it even gets harder because of this new smoke to see all this, ... but if there are 5-6 player spamming BOTS in each teams, there are 10+ BOTs driving over the map, crazy. And this without kill limits.
So everyone feel free to use it because of no limits at all. I dont get this rulechange, it was allways limited why you change it? In Hardcore this is pointless at all.

I do not see it so hard to destroy the robot, all so excited about it.
But snipers are also not very hard to kill, but they are limited on the server ... why? because it is usefull, the same like the BOTs ;)

At least there is something wrong with the voteban/-kick tool. The vote just runs 2-3 seconds, maybe 2-3 votes and than it stops and the summary is listed. Someone needs to check this please.

Thank you, have a good day.
Greets MaladiA

Последнее редактирование:

xXx-MaladiA-xXx

Старший сержант
4 Дек 2014
Germany
Battlelog
[BL]
upload_2015-11-27_18-32-59.png

just one example from this evening, its not because i died or i am in rage or something, he get me only one time :p, i know how to handle this ... but it is just to much (2-3 of this is a gamebreaker), and it should not be.
Just to much BOT spamming with no limits. I think it was better before with rules for that.

Greets MaladiA

xXx-MaladiA-xXx

Старший сержант
4 Дек 2014
Germany
Battlelog
[BL]
... on Friday i count 5 robots driving the map, with no kill limits and no robot limits, there also can be 10 robots when the right guys are there ...
This on hardcore is just amazing, you die in 1 second. I remember times were the robotkills / maybe also robotusing was limited on this server, why you change that? I dont get the point of this.
Its not a robot game it is a shooter. Maybe you think people should play the game like they want, but this is also the point were it tunrs to abuse in some case ... we all know that.
Its also a mapproblem i think . On other maps it is not so serious because you have space and large areas, but on locker its just crazy, small areas, smoke and so on ... and with hardcore combo it is in my opinion a gamebreaker when its not limited to something.
Maybe 10 kills and 2 robots each teams ... not fair? This should be the right way ... i have seen 30 killstreak with this robots, this really cant be the way it is intended. There was also a discussion from guys last week, who anly come to this server
because robots are not limited here ... maybe you guys think about this again. :D

Timm

XLGAMES.PRO
5 Сен 2014
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
Facebook
[FB]
Hello.
Now EOD bot limited on Locker server, but i don't understand why limit not work. Because other weapon limit work normal.

xXx-MaladiA-xXx

Старший сержант
4 Дек 2014
Germany
Battlelog
[BL]
how is it limited? I will keep my eyes on it to see if it works!
But it was limited - on this server! I think it was limited to 5 kills and 2 Bots each teams ... when i rember it correctly, it was written in the rules by entering server.
They write sometimes it is just kill by "death" ... but usually it must be kill by "EODBot" so the limit must work, on other server like ZonATeam there is also a limit if i am not wrong!

I will keep my eyes on this ... tell me how it is limited (maybe show up this in the rule description ingame?)

Greets MaladiA

xXx-MaladiA-xXx

Старший сержант
4 Дек 2014
Germany
Battlelog
[BL]
Hey guys, hey Timm,

like i promissed - i keeped my eyes on tonight to see how the limit work or not.
The bad news ... it dont work at all! :)
I count 24+ diffrent EOD user, the highest deploy at the same time was 9 Bots ... it gets more and more absurd! Below the link to the battlereport ... on top Pandemon7 with 79 EOD Kills ;)
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/691671725362748416/394669813/
This is really not for blaming someone, they use it because it is not limited, not forbidden and easy kills with no death, so nobody does something wrong. But it is not normal and not right that way ... it is really to much, every day more Bot user.
So the EOD as a weapon limit dont work like you suggest allready!
But there is something i want to show you in the picture below ...
upload_2016-1-25_19-35-43.jpeg

The EOD looks like it get count as a vehicle on server. So this must be vehicle kills or not? Maybe a vehicle limit or vehicle-kill limit on server make sense?
Maybe this way for limit the EODs? When a limit not work, you can forbid the EOD at all?
Maybe no other chance at this time ... it gets really annoying!

So Greets MaladiA!

xXx-MaladiA-xXx

Старший сержант
4 Дек 2014
Germany
Battlelog
[BL]
Реакции: -XL-Wi-Fi