ОТКЛОНЕНО BF4 Locker Hardcore - заявка на разбан ubomp20

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

ubomp20

Старший лейтенант
19 Июн 2020
Battlelog
[BL]
Имя пользователя: ubomp20

На каком сервере Вы забанены? | Which server you banned?
BF4 Locker Hardcore

Ваш ник в игре | Your nickname
ubomp

Ссылка на Ваш профиль | Link to your profile (Battlelog или Steam) http://battlelog.battlefield.com
https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/ubomp/

Причина бана | Ban reason
Suspected Cheating | Подозреваемый обман

Когда Вы были забанены? | When you were banned?
1 Янв 1970

От себя | Add a pair of words
Hello, I am English so I'm going to use google translate to explain myself. This account is my second account because my first account is level 140 and I have been playing a lot on my new account to level it up. Because of my higher skill and lower in game level I can understand why I would be suspected of this. But I can promise you now, I would never cheat. Please, have a look at my statistics (headshot accuracy, accuracy, anything). When I was playing I had nowhere near the top amount of kills. In fact, the admin who banned me had over 100 whilst I had around 60. I would be more than happy to have a look at the evidence and explain myself. Thank you and I apologize if the translation is a little poor.

Translation | Перевод

Здравствуйте, я англичанин, поэтому я собираюсь использовать Google Translate, чтобы объяснить себя. Этот аккаунт - мой второй аккаунт, потому что мой первый аккаунт - уровень 140, и я много играл на своем новом аккаунте, чтобы повысить его. Из-за моего более высокого уровня мастерства и более низкого уровня игры я могу понять, почему меня подозревают в этом. Но я могу обещать тебе сейчас, я бы никогда не обманул. Пожалуйста, посмотрите на мою статистику (точность выстрела в голову, точность, что угодно). Когда я играл, у меня не было места с максимальным количеством убийств. На самом деле у администратора, который забанил меня, было более 100, а у меня около 60. Я был бы более чем рад взглянуть на доказательства и объяснить себя. Спасибо, и я прошу прощения, если перевод немного плохой.

Ваши доказательства честной игры | Your proof of fair play
https://prnt.sc/t2uwtj My Statistics from battlelog

SASHA_SAN36

Злой админ
XL-GAMES
22 Ноя 2016
воронеж
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
You are banned on suspicion of cheating,I watched You and you did everything ahead of time,if you want to play with us further, then you need a third-person video, the launch of PK well, the game itself with PK-3

ubomp20

Старший лейтенант
19 Июн 2020
Battlelog
[BL]
[QUOTE = "SASHA_SAN36, post: 75587, member: 1107"] You are banned on suspicion of cheating, I watched You and you did everything ahead of time, if you want to play with us further, then you need a third-person video, the launch of PK well, the game itself with PK-3 [/ QUOTE]
So do you have any physical evidence of me "cheating" or are we just going off of your word? If that's the case it could've been a personal thing because I killed you. I would like to see the evidence of me "doing everything ahead of time". What do you mean by a third person video and what is "PK"?

ubomp20

Старший лейтенант
19 Июн 2020
Battlelog
[BL]
I'm not going to close the topic because then I would not get unbanned. I'd like you to provide the evidence of me "cheating" please. You didn't answer my question on what "PK" is? Could you tell me what it is so I can prove my innocence to you?
A.

ubomp20

Старший лейтенант
19 Июн 2020
Battlelog
[BL]
[QUOTE = "SASHA_SAN36, post: 75596, member: 1107"] This is Your computer, Where the task Manager will be visible when it starts [/ QUOTE]
So are you going to provide the evidence of me "cheating" or do you not have any? Because I wasn't cheating?

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.