ОТКЛОНЕНО BF4 Locker Hardcore - заявка на разбан EXXOOOOO

EXXOOOOO

Старший сержант
28 Июл 2020
Battlelog
[BL]
Имя пользователя: EXXOOOOO

На каком сервере Вы забанены? | Which server you banned?
BF4 Locker Hardcore

Ваш ник в игре | Your nickname
EXXOOOOOOOO

Ссылка на Ваш профиль | Link to your profile (Battlelog или Steam) http://battlelog.battlefield.com
https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/EXXOOOOOOOO/stats/174129498/pc/

Причина бана | Ban reason
Cheating

Когда Вы были забанены? | When you were banned?
27 Июл 2020

От себя | Add a pair of words
There is no evidence to support I am cheating. I stream on twitch.tv/exxo__ I have a handcam. I do not cheat, there is no evidence to support i am.

Ваши доказательства честной игры | Your proof of fair play

EXXOOOOO

Старший сержант
28 Июл 2020
Battlelog
[BL]
[QUOTE = "saske336, post: 76862, member: 1031"] [MEDIA = youtube] 9sX2bGFwHZM [/ MEDIA] [/ QUOTE]
You do realise i have been streaming on twitch for almost 4 years. I have a handcam and multiple videos on YouTube. As i can see from the recent bans, you ban people all the time, its funny because your server is going to die because of it. Enjoy falsely banning ppl dude.

EXXOOOOO

Старший сержант
28 Июл 2020
Battlelog
[BL]
I linked you my stream and videos with handcams with the similar aim i have in this video you provided. My stream is the proof.

EXXOOOOO

Старший сержант
28 Июл 2020
Battlelog
[BL]
You must understand that people here are not stupid !!
No you really are stupid for sure lol. The fact that you think a streamer of 4 years is cheating, while i have been playing bf1 bfv and bf4, you are absolutely delusional. You want me to share my screen, of course i will. You won't find anything, because i am not cheating. Maybe get better at the game and aim then accuse me.

EXXOOOOO

Старший сержант
28 Июл 2020
Battlelog
[BL]
You may well be deceiving people for so long !! You're a streamer !!! Besides, you make money on it !!!!
If i were to record my hand and game. I would only get banned another day again, because someone doesn't like the way i play. You carry on thinking i cheat, you little delusional turd. I will go to another server, where im welcomed more and not accused. Enjoy your dying server.

toshkamakaroshka

Полковник
XL-GAMES
VIP
Админ
10 Фев 2017
Я понятия не имею кто этот тип, но раз 15 посмотрел ситуацию на 2.26 и не понял. Что именно там подозрительного?

Вроде как обыкновенные убийства с 1 магазина galila, который вмещает 35 патриков и не слишком сложен в плане отдачи.

Toxic_Payk

Полковник
26 Май 2018
Battlelog
[BL]
Я понятия не имею кто этот тип, но раз 15 посмотрел ситуацию на 2.26 и не понял. Что именно там подозрительного?

Вроде как обыкновенные убийства с 1 магазина galila, который вмещает 35 патриков и не слишком сложен в плане отдачи.

Там вроде после убийств он резко в стенку переводится, а там никого.