Ell1zzie

Младший сержант
26 Окт 2023
Battlelog
[BL]
Имя пользователя: Ell1zzie

BF4 Locker Hardcore

Ваш ник в игре | Your nickname Ell1zzie

Ссылка на Ваш профиль | Link to your profile (Battlelog или Steam) Battlelog / Battlefield 4 Ell1zzie - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Причина бана | Ban reason KPM Permanent Ban

Когда Вы были забанены? | When you were banned? 26 Окт 2023

От себя | Add a pair of words Причину бана узнал от друга, даже на сервер не закидывало. Играл с другом в дс, настрелял 50 на 41 (нормальная стата для меня). Вдруг мне срочно надо было отлучиться на 30 минут, говорю своему другу, что отойду, выхожу с сервера. Проходит 30 минут, захожу и на сервер меня пускать не хочет. Я новичёк, вообще ничего не знаю, про систему банов. Пробовал перезаходить в игру, не помогает. В батл логе последняя катка на XL 34 минуты назад, я не знаю, за что мне выдали бан.

Ваши доказательства честной игры | Your proof of fair play

Ell1zzie

Младший сержант
26 Окт 2023
Battlelog
[BL]
1698351532830.png

Ell1zzie

Младший сержант
26 Окт 2023
Battlelog
[BL]
Ell1zzie, Is this your other account? You probably need to explain.

Посмотреть вложение 4988
I live in the little village in Russia and here the Internet provider gives everyone the same IP within 5-10 kilometers. I invited my school friends to play on this server, perhaps some of them were running cheats. Ell1zzie is my only account, I don’t have any twinks.

Ken Как так?!

Лейтенант
14 Мар 2023
This is a blatant multihack. You need to wait for administrators who can verify your words against the network infrastructure/allocation in your area and if they believe you.

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

Ell1zzie

Младший сержант
26 Окт 2023
Battlelog
[BL]
This is a blatant multihack. You need to wait for administrators who can verify your words against the network infrastructure/allocation in your area and if they believe you.

Посмотреть вложение 4991
Посмотреть вложение 4992
I am ready to provide any evidence. It's very strange that his account is considered mine. This is a 100% cheater account, it has 5 KPM, but I have nothing to do with it. I hope everything will be resolved quickly, because my VIP Slot is burning out, and I don’t play.

Ken Как так?!

Лейтенант
14 Мар 2023
Ell1zzie, It doesn't look good. Are you the original owner of this Ell1zzie account? If not, where did you get it and how much you paid for it? And where did the "friend" get the Liltreyka888 account and how much?

Ell1zzie

Младший сержант
26 Окт 2023
Battlelog
[BL]
My Ell1zzie account was purchased for $8, the equivalent of about 800 rubles. Regarding this account, I cannot know who bought or created it, since there are about three options for who could play with my IP.
1. Radmin VPN (service for joint games over a local network, similar to Hamachi)
2. Because of the place of residence in the village
3. My repeated use of American and Ukrainian VPNs

Ken Как так?!

Лейтенант
14 Мар 2023
Yes, it's obvious you are not the original owner of this account and the "friend" Liltreyka888 was purchased on Oct 26, 2023.

There's an indication of switching between these 2 accounts, one logged out, the other logged in then got banned, then switching to another account also got banned. Both accounts logged in from the same location, in order not to violate EA TOS, just say in Samarskaya oblast.

The reason you gave that you urgently needed to leave the server for 30 minutes (actual is 20 minutes) gives the impression to preemptively cover this switching between these accounts scenario, but this also eliminates the only hope/proof you have to get unbanned that Liltreyka888 and Ell1zzie are indeed two different persons playing on the same server from the same location at the same period of time.

Anyway, you need to wait for admin but the chance of unban is slim to none.

Capture.JPG

Ell1zzie

Младший сержант
26 Окт 2023
Battlelog
[BL]
Yes, it's obvious you are not the original owner of this account and the "friend" Liltreyka888 was purchased on Oct 26, 2023.

There's an indication of switching between these 2 accounts, one logged out, the other logged in then got banned, then switching to another account also got banned. Both accounts logged in from the same location, in order not to violate EA TOS, just say in Samarskaya oblast.

The reason you gave that you urgently needed to leave the server for 30 minutes (actual is 20 minutes) gives the impression to preemptively cover this switching between these accounts scenario, but this also eliminates the only hope/proof you have to get unbanned that Liltreyka888 and Ell1zzie are indeed two different persons playing on the same server from the same location at the same period of time.

Anyway, you need to wait for admin but the chance of unban is slim to none.

Посмотреть вложение 4993
1698672635858.png

It's very sad because I think it's a fake block. I went out for half an hour to resolve conflicts with people in voice chat. I play on a private Minecraft server, and my friends had an argument there, I came in to help them. After they made up, I went back into the game. El1zzie is my only account.

Julianna8989

Полковник
XL-GAMES
VIP
Админ
4 Окт 2018
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
бан выдается автоматически так как в связи с использованием впн вас кидает на IP второго аккаунта,вам нужно обратиться в поддержку BF Admin Tools ,либо поменять впн

l-Killoholic-l

Полковник
Команда форума
XL-GAMES
Админ
12 Май 2018
Battlelog
[BL]
Попробуйте снова зайти на сервер и отпишитесь здесь