Again voluntary ban but not just jinx

TriBtoXiC

Старший сержант
14 Фев 2015
France
Hello,

I know I made a post just there to request unbanned, I do it again because I have a chance to crevard.
Tonight I played with a guy from my team Roacha and another experienced team on your server that is named DBM so as a team but every time you rush, you either have types that we die so we live tk when you go down in B or C for one is full flash so we could see nothing pulling on foes but u pass was tk that resurrected but not cancel the count of 5 tk kick ..

I know in my squad had several) 4/5 including me but a little dude came to lie on me when I was shooting B on a leg after an enemy exceeded an idiot .. but it's down on me so I east teamkill unintentionally.
And I add, its not amuse me teamkill and every time I ban is when I score well: '(

A witch was throwing me a bad fate to be unlucky since 3 days ..

Thank you and good evening.

TriBtoXiC

Старший сержант
14 Фев 2015
France
Я перевел мое письмо с Google, и да, я сказать несчастный случай моего нового запрета, я не знаю, если вы preferer английский перевод или России.

I translated my writing with google and yes, I tell my misadventure of my new ban, I do not know if you preferer English translation or Russian.

Timm

XLGAMES.PRO
5 Сен 2014
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
Facebook
[FB]
Hello.
Unbanned.
We unban all players with reason "TeamKill" every day, or once in two days, I remember that.

TriBtoXiC

Старший сержант
14 Фев 2015
France
Thank you for unban.
Should make an order so that when you pull into the red tube B in the long corridor not kill his teammate, I saw two weak run in and die so its my team count as a kill. I shoot when there has enemies inside and no guys in my team but its not noob prevents running into believing themselves invincible, suddenly I was the kick but pays poorly Luckily I had ever seen 2x to sharpen it two different players running into the fire ..

Sorry for the novel, but its pisses me off, I had much .. and lost 1 hour to be kick psk 2 assholes have rush in the game, breaking his ass!

And thank you again for the Deban, you are cool.