Admin violation and unfounded ban

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

жертва

Рядовой
11 Окт 2014
Poland
The case concerns the server Sniper Bolt Only HC...I played today and I was banned without any meaningful reason - as reason I was given was permanent camping and perm switching to stronger team....This is bullsh... because from a moment when I enter the game I play in the same team and not even one time try to change team...Unfortunately the team in which I found myself was very good(some players I previously did not see in the server)and team members of the clan got shameful whips what happens to everyone sometimes...Then suddenly games disconnected games and ban on a server with frivolous arguments as I wrote above...This is ridiculous behavior to banning someone only because someone gets a pounding...Sometimes when I'm in the team which is almost crushed by XL members and the few best players on this server then everything is good ...Someone apparently does not know how to lose with honor...For me this is childish behavior...So please unban me because this is ridicolous...Members who playing in bantime was Xl-Cassius and XL-PallWolf and few others so they should know something about that....No, it would not surprise me if I received the ban at the request of their friend RomanMythos
which itself should be banned for intentional killing teammates as soon as they reach a good vantage point (that was with me mannny times - he killing me and destroy my beacons on roofs when we was in same team)....I do not know who rules a clan but please Take care of the matter because this is RIDICOLOUS ...I thought today that I play with serious peoples not with some kind of childrens...This is sniper server ca,ping is something normal 80% players do it - ..
Unjust and undeserved ban reason...My nickname TSG-PromaG-XRT - I will be follow this topic wait for any answer...Take care of this please...Please answer in english if possible...

жертва

Рядовой
11 Окт 2014
Poland
Its look like: "Dont be too good,not get too much kills than XL members or RomanMythos because you will be banned - all you must do is let them killing you as many times as possible" this is XL way really?
By the whole incident whole clan many lost in my eyes and I thought most of the clan as a nice mature people with whom you can roll interesting clashes...

жертва

Рядовой
11 Окт 2014
Poland
Its look like: "Dont be too good,not get too much kills than XL members or RomanMythos because you will be banned - all you must do is let them killing you as many times as possible" this is XL way really?
By the whole incident whole clan many lost in my eyes and I thought most of the clan as a nice mature people with whom you can roll interesting clashes...

жертва

Рядовой
11 Окт 2014
Poland
Second thing I not change teams anymore that was happened long time ago but when mythos start teamkilling me intentionally I write him that I never again play in same team as he...Thats the all story...

Timm

XLGAMES.PRO
5 Сен 2014
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
Facebook
[FB]
Hello, Your ban reduced to one day, try not to argue with RomanMythos.
Good luck and have fun.

Timm

XLGAMES.PRO
5 Сен 2014
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
Facebook
[FB]
No, you are wrong, in fact it is not so:)

жертва

Рядовой
11 Окт 2014
Poland
I will be appreciate if you talk with Cassius and others(I dont know who exacly set this ban) to not do that again when I have most kills in a round :) but serious please talk with them because that is little childish whoever do it...

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.