Admin abuse again and again, [xl] #6 locker / hardcore / no explosive

xXx-MaladiA-xXx

Старший сержант
4 Дек 2014
Germany
Battlelog
[BL]
Hello guys,
im allways playing on your server, for a very long time now! [xl] #6 locker i hardcore i no explosive - xl-games.ru
I allready have some post in here to, well known that this is a russian community.
At least i have seen so many admin abuses from panthy_pink that i cant count them in the last time. He is doing what he wants.
Kicking player because they kill him, me too! Killing with rockets and nades, abuse the nuke and so on and on and on!
At this time it is no more fun to see that and to play on your server, because of that. In some Post before (Tribtoxic) is also kicked by panthy!
So many players i have seen stop playing on your server because of that shit. I have also uplod a picture but i think you know that problem allready or?

Guys please get someone ellse for this admin job, panty_pink is for sure not the right one.
For a community like you are, it is a shame to know about this things and allways go on with panty .... i think he must be a kid or?

Edit for: multiple abuse 21.20... h on XL Locker #6

Thank you !
Stay tuned!

Вложения

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    104,8 KB · Просмотры: 733

TriBtoXiC

Старший сержант
14 Фев 2015
France
I did not mention in my panty posts

And it is that this evening or to just abuse it and kick anyone except cheater cheater and lately the last was a guy who was killing everyone in shield

Panty_Pink

Старший лейтенант
22 Мар 2015
Russia
Bro sorry if offended you in some form or other, today was a holiday at work I went through a little bit.I seemed a bit admit exceptions but players without reason it was not 100%. And I wrote nuke command his team to the opposing team took at-least two points. Please understand and forgive))

Timm

XLGAMES.PRO
5 Сен 2014
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
Facebook
[FB]
Hello.
Yes, it's not serious with his hand.
We used white list for autobalance, but now i'm turn off "whitelist players" for not allowed weapon. Thank you.
We also believe that all players should be equal, but I don `t know that some administrators abuse it.

xXx-MaladiA-xXx

Старший сержант
4 Дек 2014
Germany
Battlelog
[BL]
Hey guys, i am at work right know but i have some time to write my last post to this ...

Timm: i understand, but you should know this is not funny at the moment. This kills my evening after work, when i just want to have some fun like others.
When he use rockets and nades other people also use rockets, nades and so on, but they get kicked, he is still there and keep going with it. So there is a lot of shitstorm, hate in the chat and a lot of coming and going/kicking which makes a constant play impossible. No fun.
There aren't a lot of no explosiv server out yet, so i think this is the benefit of XL at this time.
Otherwise the people would change the server. A lot of player and friends do not play anymore here because of strange things going on, this is sad.
I love this server, its one of my favor and it makes me angry to see how the rules are flouted by persons/admin who should create balance on server and observe the rules, your rules!
I mean, he stands right now for XL, he is the admin on your server and just give a shit about your rules! The server is quiet popular and he just abuse his rights over month, sometimes less sometimes more like yesterday ... but still doing!
Your really need that? I dont think so ... its not a good advertisment for you! Thanks for reading!

Panty: Sry Bro, but you dont offened me. Its just a thing that should not be on a server like this. Thats why i am posting here, to aware of this.
You use your admin rights for your own advantage instead of creating balance and protect the rules on the server, this is a nogo for me. I dont care if you had a good day on work, it was overall a good day, or you just feel good because smoke a joint ...
Other people also have good days at work, good days at home and so on ... when we play here, we still keep going wit the rules, thats why it is called a rule! When you dont like it ... play on another server. Overall dont be an admin then.
For an admin you failed your mission with things like that and it is not the first time. You kicked me, i write it the post before, for killing you in a row and this makes you angry? take it like a man, we all do that ... you have also kicked other player and friends in the past ... we still talk about that. Nuke is a good thing, i understand the need sometimes, but i also notice you nuking the wrong team, both teams and so on ... it feels random and unpredictable. I also dont want to offend you, its just to much.
Thanks for reading! I think it was said eneugh right now.

At last: XL Team / Timm ... think again please!
Thank you, a good day for all!

Последнее редактирование:
Реакции: JackieTheMad

Timm

XLGAMES.PRO
5 Сен 2014
Battlelog
[BL]
ВКонтакте
[ВК]
Facebook
[FB]
Hello.
Yes i'm understand and answer you - White list turned off and now admins will be kick if they use not allowed weapon.
I did not notice this in the plugin settings.